30

Seokjin didn't know what to expect when he entered Yoongi's house. Maybe a sex dungeon, or a bunch of sex toys and fucking machines spread out on display in the living room, or a jacuzzi filled with naked porn stars even.

But when Hoseok knocked on the door and it creaked open, inviting them all inside, Seokjin was blatantly surprised to see... nothing out of the ordinary.

Not even a condom lay on the table.

"Hello?" Hoseok called out, not at all sounding worried or anxious despite the fact he was only here for a punishment. "Mr. Min?"

"Upstairs." Came the deep reply.

Hoseok looked at his group, shrugged, and hurried up the stairs.

-

Taehyung drove him and Namjoon down the street, turning into the residential area.
"You know what else I don't get," Namjoon was saying. "Why the hell is he teaching a class like this, when his mind is so fragile?"

Taehyung frowned, watching the road. "I'm not sure... that's actually a really good question."

"You would think Yoongi would want to keep Agust away from stressful situations like schoolwork and triggering people like me." Namjoon looked out the window, biting his nail as he thought. "I really don't understand."

"I'm sure he has a reason." Taehyung assured him.

"Who says it's a good reason, though?" Namjoon muttered, and Taehyung fell silent.

-

"That one." Jimin whispered, pointing down the hallway to the door that had light spilling out from beneath it.

Hoseok marched forward and knocked on the door. "Hello? Mr. Min? It's Hobi, Jin, Jimin and Kook."

"Come in."

Hoseok twisted the doorknob and pushed the door open. They all filed in, looking around in awe at the large bed and dark furniture.

"Kitty!" Jungkook grinned when he saw the pink kitten stuffed animal on the desk and raced forward to cuddle with it.

"Shut the door." Yoongi commanded, walking out of the connecting bathroom.

Jimin obeyed, clicking the lock in place.

Seokjin raised his head. "Uh, Mr. Min? Why are there chairs here?"

There were three chairs on one side of the bed, each a foot apart. Ropes hung limply from the arm rests and sat in a coil at the foot of the chairs.

"Take a seat." Yoongi nodded to the row of chairs. "Except for you Jungkook, why are you here?"

"I wanted to come." Jungkook said. "Can I take a shower here?"

Hoseok walked over and examined the chairs. "Does it matter which one we choose? Is one better than the other two?"

"No. Strip and then sit down." Yoongi ordered and the three guilty students complied, quickly taking off their clothes before choosing their spot.

Yoongi walked up to Seokjin, who was in the first chair. "In your first assignment you said you liked light bondage, is that still true?"

Seokjin nodded, his heart thumping.

"Place your arms on the handles." Yoongi murmured, leaning in close to grab the rope.

Seokjin did so and watched as Yoongi expertly wound the rope around his wrists a few times, tying his arms down to the arm rests. He tied the two ends together in a complicated knot that Seokjin couldn't follow. Not that he would try to escape anyways.