52

Seokjin yawned, blinking his eyes open in the warm sunlight that trickled in through the window.

He reached out to pull Namjoon closer and was surprised to see the boy wasn't next to him anymore. Instead, Hoseok was curled up against him, snoring softly.

Seokjin shoved his classmate off the bed. "Hobi!"

Thud!

Hoseok sat up, instantly awake. "Ah, whoa what?"

"Where the hell is Namjoon?" Seokjin leaned over the bed, glaring at him.

"Isn't he up there?" Hoseok rubbed his head.

Seokjin glanced over his shoulder to double check. Jimin was still sleeping peacefully at the end of the bed, but there was no sign of the dimpled boy.

"No, do you think he went to the bathroom or something?" Seokjin jumped up.

Hoseok glanced at the bathroom door that was wide open, the lights off.

"Fuck!" Both boys shouted at the same time, running to the door.

Jimin woke up, startled. "Huh? What's going on?"

Seokjin threw the door open and they all ran down the hallway, nearly tripping down the stairs.

"Namjoon!" Hoseok yelled when they stumbled into the living room. "Yoongi?" He called out hopefully.

"Jungkook!" Seokjin spied the boy sleeping on the couch and shook him awake.

"Jin!" Jungkook whined, trying to shove the boy away.

"Taehyung?" Hoseok called, poking his head into the kitchen to check. But it was empty.

Jimin peeked down the stairs. "And Jimin!"

"Where's Namjoon?" Seokjin growled, holding Jungkook up by his collar.

Jungkook tensed, "Look-"

"Oh my God, you didn't!" Seokjin dropped him and ran to the basement door, throwing it open.

The other boys raced after him, barging in the room.

"Get off of him!" Hoseok yelled, flipping on the lights.

Agust blinked at the sudden brightness and glared at them. "Are you blind? He's on top of me!"

Seokjin hurried over and wrapped his arms around Namjoon's middle, pulling the boy off of the man tied to the chair.

Namjoon yawned, rubbing his eyes. "Wha-?"

"Namjoon, what the hell were you thinking?" Seokjin snapped, dragging him back to the door.

Agust smirked at the scene. He glanced at Jimin, who was biting his nails nervously. "What's up babydoll?"

Jimin squeaked, terrified to be under the man's gaze.

"Don't speak to him!" Jungkook glared.

"Ever had a real man show you a good time before?" August called to the pinkette. He jerked his head at Jungkook. "Or just this guy and his tic tac of disappointment?"

Jungkook backhanded him, snapping the man's head to the side with a violent crack.

"I said, don't speak to him." Jungkook spat.

"Come on, let's just get out of here." Hoseok grabbed both their hands and pulled them both out of the room, shutting the door again behind them.

Jimin hugged Jungkook from behind.

"Thank you for defending me." He whispered, shaking.

"Of course." Jungkook leaned down and kissed the boy's hair softly.