6

"Wow, I've never been here before!" Seokjin exclaimed as the host led them around the restaurant. "It looks so expensive!"

"It is," Hoseok said. "That's why I brought you here."

The host stopped in front of a plush red booth lit by a small chandelier above them. It was secluded and had a good view of the twinkling city.

They took their seats and opened their menus.

"Are you rich?" Seokjin asked.

Hoseok shrugged.

"Did I just stumble upon a sugar daddy?" Seokjin grinned.

Hoseok smirked. "Depends on how well you do when we get back to my place."

"Hmm," Seokjin looked down at his menu. "This steak is fifty bucks, so I guess I'll do a fifty-dollar job."

"Is that all?" Hoseok raised his eyebrows.
Seokjin shrugged, waving his hand absentmindedly as he pretended to look over the menu some more. "Don't worry. There's a jewelry store down the block from here."

Hoseok laughed loudly. "Jin, I'm so glad we both signed up for Mr. Mins class. I think we're gunna get along real well."

-

After a dinner full of laughter and good food, the pair stumbled out into the streets.

The path was lit by the city lights and streetlamps.

"Do you live in a mansion then?" Seokjin was saying. "Do you have maids and butlers?"

He hiccupped and brought his dainty hand to his mouth. He had had a few drinks with dinner and was leaning on the younger boy because his vision was a little...swimmy.

Hoseok led him along. "Just one, but he's like family. We don't really treat him like a servant."

"Is this your house?" Seokjin blinked up at the store Hoseok had stopped in front of.

Hoseok laughed. "Wow, I guess we know your alcohol limit now." He pushed the older boy inside.

Seokjin wandered the aisles of glittering jewelry. "Whoa...pretty!" He admired a watch that cost more than his car.

Hoseok looked at a few rings that looked nice. Only forty thousand.

Seokjin let out a cry of excitement and Hoseok hurried over.

The older boy had picked up a diamond choker that was sparkling under the lights of the store.

"That looks pretty," Hoseok commented. He took it and helped Seokjin put it on, clasping it in place behind his neck.

Seokjin admired his reflection in the mirror. The choker shone brightly, matching the handsome boy's grin.

"This one! Can we get this one please, Hobi?" Seokjin begged, turning to plead with him.

Hoseok checked the price. "Hmm. This one is pretty expensive. You sure you can pay me back?"

"I'll make sure," the older boy said, admiring his reflection.

And with that, Hoseok took out his credit card.