The clock

I laid in my bed and wrote some stuff in my diary when i heard my brother Jonathan yelling "Harrington get the fuck out!" my eyes immediately filled with shock and i put my diary under my pillow then someone opened the door to my room and i looked into Steve his eyes "Uhm ...Hey?" i said and blushed. Jonathan still was standing in the door frame behind steve with a confused look "Jonathan? Could you please let us alone?" i asked and looked annoyed at him Steve turned to Jonathan and slammed the door. "That was not nice of you steve." i said and he came to me with a grin and kissed me i leaned into the kiss "Can we go?" he whispered into my ear i nodded and we were already at the front door when i stopped "give me a sec" i said and run to the room of my brother "Steve that jerk? seriously Laura!?" he asked and looked really mad i just rolled with my eyes and said :"you are not my father! you should give a damn with whom i date! whatever , i'm out with him and some friends please don't tell Mom anything ok?" i didn't even waited for a answer and just leave. I hang out with Carol perkins and some other friends from steve , even if i didn't like them cause they always bullied Jonathan and were really disrespectful "hey uhm does maybe someone know where steve is?" i asked shyly "maybe he and Nancy make out" she said and laughed i rolled with my eyes and stood up to look for him  i went into the house but didn't saw him instead i got a really bad headache and decided to close my eyes but when i opened them again no light in the house was on i looked around and it all seemed so cold and weird then i heard a clock ticking and it was being more louder and louder i didn't know why but i decided to walk to the way where it came from and it didn't take long until i saw a grandfather clock in front the hallway and it really scared me i ran out from the house and nobody was there tears ran down my cheek "Steve!?" i shouted and looked around something here wasn't right. "Steve!!" i shouted again and a wave of fear ran through my body when i heard weird noises i ran into the house and locked myself in the bathroom covering my ears and closed my eyes with hope it will end soon. When i opened my eyes again i saw steve and the others my breath went heavy and tears streamed down my cheeks "Fuck are you okay!?" Steve asked worried while holding me in his arms i calmed and looked around everyone looked at me and i kinda felt embarrassed "i should go.." i said still in shock and went to the front door and felt something grabbing my arm totally in shock i turned to look him directly in the eyes "shit Laura are you really okay?" my eyes filled with tears and i just ran away i ran down the streets like i ran for my life looking behind me to make sure no one was there until i arrived at the house i grabbed my keys and unlocked the door and fall in the arms of my brother "J-Jonathan!" i sobbed and pushed myself tight against him.

Jonathan POV:
I wasn't sleeping yet and went to the kitchen to drink something when i heard the door unlocking i turned around to look who it was but then she already fell crying and sobbing in my arms "J-Jonathan!" she sobbed and hold me tight it was confusing we never really had a close relationship neither even talked much when i looked at her i really got worried she looked pale and her eyes were full with fear and tears.

Laura POV:
"Is-Is Mom already home?" i asked and hoped so much for a yes "no but she will come soon are you okay? did something happen? was it that jerk steve!?" he asked and got mad i just shook my head and pushed away from him "g-good night" i said and walked into mom's room. I laid down at the bed cuddling under the cover and sobbed into the pillows what was going on? what did i saw there!? was this real!? i thought and cried more after a time my eyes got heavier and i fell asleep.

Joyce POV:
I came home totally exhausted and tired that i directly went to my bedroom to get sleep when i dressed in my pyjama i noticed that Laura was laying in my bed i sat down next to her and smiled i stroke her hair out from her face and noticed that she had cried my smile faded and i thought what was going on with her she isn't the same girl like a few months ago we don't talk anymore like back then i miss my little girl. A little tear ran down my cheek i wiped it away kissed her forehead and lay next to her didn't need a long time until i fall asleep.