The Letter

Laura POV:

"Hello Jim ,
i know that you don't want to know anything about me anymore and i understand it but don't do that to Laura. She needs you , even when she don't know that you are her father! If i could change all that i would do it immediately and i'm so sorry! But Laura is just a little girl and you are so important to her , she loves you so much ... please Jim i beg you , don't do that to her." -Joyce

I read this letter again and again with more tears in my eyes why did nobody from them two told me!? They let me the whole time thinking that Lonnie that asshole is my father!? And that this all was a big lie and Hopper is actually my father!? They let Lonnie destroy my whole childhood but i could have had a better one with Hopper on my side? Will and Jonathan actually my half-brothers? Tears streamed down my cheeks and i started sobbing , so much hate , anger  and sadness overcame me. "Why!?" i shouted crying , it wasn't fair why did i deserve this? what did i do wrong!? My whole life is a whole catastrophe , a fucking nightmare! Maybe that freak was right , maybe there is a reason why i'm here , maybe i belong here , maybe i should join him , okay Laura calm down i said to myself. I took a deep breath but it didn't helped , tears still streamed down my cheeks and thoughts still into my terrible childhood with Lonnie as 'father' how could Hopper not come back? he knew how Lonnie was , how could he let me and mom there? How the fucking hell could they not tell me that he is my real father!? All these questions run through my head and i just couldn't believe it , i don't want to believe it. I stood up took the letter and put it into my pocket, i wiped my tears away and closed my eyes hoping i would calm a bit but instead my childhood memories run through my head like a movie , the life which i had before Lonnie and Mom divorced, absolutely hell. " DAMN LAURA YOU STUPID PIECE OF SHIT , YOU ARE THE REASON WHY THIS SHIT HAPPENS! NOBODY LOVES YOU , you're a absolutely shame!!" these words run through my head , his words , the words i would never forget , words which made me to who am i today. He was right ,  i'm the shame of this "family" i belong here , i deserve all this more than anything.