Did you , Laura?

Laura POV:
There were too many thoughts running through my head , i was upset with the whole situation i probably would never see them again but i don't care for now , i was so hurt by the truth that i didn't feel anything than hate for them. My whole life was just a pain , do really no one love me that i deserve all this?  All that pain... over the whole years everyone just hurt me and used me , no one really loved me they like it to see me hurt and they don't care about me and my feelings! But why would they? I'm just Laura Byers the broken girl who see always the good in the people. I'm too kind for the world , too kind for the people and that better change now. I got up took a deep breath and left the house , i walked and walked for hours until i arrived back on his house "i knew you would come back" i heard a voice behind me  i turned and looked at him "you were right , the whole time you were right" i said he walked towards me and grabbed my chin "what made change your mind?" i didn't said anything just tried to be strong "did you finally see that they don't love you? that you belong here with me? that we two gonna reign over the world?" he whispered into my ear "did you Laura?" he said louder and grabbing my chin tighter "yes" i said and looked into his eyes "i belong here with you , you were right"  i said and laid my hand on his hand to lose his grip around my chin. A smile formed on his face and he let of from my chin "took you long enough" he said,  i just looked into his eyes "let us go" i said and walked away.