the only one

I woke up and went to the bathroom to take a shower when i walked out from the bathroom i heard mom and Jonathan talking

"she came home last night totally in shock she fell into my arms cried and sobbed she didn't told me anything and was asking if you're already home."

"i'm gonna try to talk with her thanks for telling me Jonathan i love you."

I quietly made my way to my room to not being noticed by them when i crashed with someone i let out a fearful scream "i'm sorry Laura i didn't mean to scare you!" i heard Will saying and tried to catch my breathe again "i-it's okay" i said with a small smile and ruffled his hair "oh good morning sweetheart! did you sleep well?" i heard mom saying while she laid her hand on my shoulder "yes everything is good!" i said with a little smile but avoid any eye contact "you should get dressed or you coming late to school." she said with a smile and walked with Will in the kitchen i sighed and walked into my room i grabbed a grey skirt a white blouse with a pink cardigan and put a hair clip into my hair then made my way to the kitchen "can we go?" Jonathan asked annoyed i nodded said my bye to mom and we drove to school. The ride was silent and after a few minutes we arrived at the school and Will already get out and walked to his friends i sighed and took a deep breath then also got out from the car already wanted to go but stopped and turned around "uhm... Jonathan? could you maybe pick me up after school?" i asked avoiding any eye contact again "i actually out of Hawkins today why don't you go with that steve jerk?" i bite my lip not to cry "never mind i will walk" i said and walked away before he could say anything my legs felt extremely shaky my heart beat fast my breathe was heavy and i had that headache again but i decided just to walk through the hallway when i saw Steve with Tommy Hagan, Carol Perkins and Nancy Wheeler... he was kissing her... they seem not even noticing me but then he lift up his head and looked directly in my eyes Tommy and Carol started laughing "you got caught Harrington" Tommy laughed my eyes filled with tears and i started crying "Laura wait!" he said but i ran away my heart felt like someone just threw it on the ground and it shattered i ran out from the school and i knew exactly that he followed me "Laura stop running!" he shouted but i ignored it and kept running tears streamed down my face and some sobs escape out from me after a while running i had to make a break because it was difficult to catch my breath i felt arms grabbing my shoulders and turning me around  "i can explain please let me explain!" he said tears were still streaming down my cheeks i was so hurt , sad and mad that i just slap him and i did it again i slapped him again and again  punched him against the chest while crying and sobbing he grabbed my wrists and pushed me against him "i will explain it okay please let me explain it!" he begged i pushed away from him "let me hear" i said in a cold tone "i was drunk and it all happened so fast" he said while rubbing his neck i shook my head "don't tell me that bullshit Steve you clearly weren't drunk how long does that already go!?" i asked and got mad "a-almost 3 months and i'm so sorry" he said and looked away my heart broke more if that even was possible "w-wow how could i be so stupid?" i said and let out a sarcastic laugh "Laura it was a mistake please you're the only one you are the only one i love!" he said and tried to find my eyes. I shook my head and stepped closer to him "how could i believe that our relationship was different? stop lying with those words i'm not the only one and i wouldn't ever be the only one my brother was right you're a jerk! i should had known that you will also cheat on me like the other girls already said you're a cheater! it's over king Steve!"with those words i let him stand there and went.

Steve POV:
I looked after her while she let me stand here when i turned i saw Nancy , Tommy , Carol and some other from the school stand there they must have heard everything "woah the king Steve was ditched by a Byers" Tommy said and couldn't stop laughing all eyes were on me now i grabbed his jacket and whispered "let us go!"and we went to my house drank some stuff while my thoughts were at Laura.

Laura POV:
I know that no one was at home and i didn't know where i should go i don't wanted to be alone now so i decided to go to Melvald's General i took a deep breath before go in i saw her sitting behind the counter she looked at me and a loud sob escaped my mouth "mom" i sob and ran into her arms