The Demogorgon

Mike POV:
The Chief drove us home and El and me sneaked into the house "people will die" El said "what?" i asked confused and shocked "the gate , people will die we are not save" she said i took a deep breath "okay El what are behind the gate? what are in the upside down?" i asked her "monster" she said. I let out a heavy breath "okay but we have to tell that Mrs. Byers and the chief tomorrow!" i said and she nodded.

*the next day*
"And she said people will die, there are monsters" Mike said while looking at everyone, they all gasp. "Laura.." Joyce whispered and looked at Hopper , he softly took her wrist and walked with her into her room while close the door "she is death Joyce.." he said and looked at her sadly. "But what if she stuck in that place and didn't died?" she said and looked at him with hope "Joyce , i saw her , it was Laura i'm so sorry but i knew what i saw." he said and ran his hand over her shoulder " yes Hop , but what if it's really like that?" she said and looked at him with tears "Joyce-" but she cut him off "no Hop , what if it's like that?" she said "and what if not? then you're even more broken! Joyce , Laura is dead!" he said she looked away "listen I'm sorry, i know your grieving. When Sara died i also thought she were still alive anywhere , but it's nothing more than a heart wish , i'm sorry." he said and hugged her "you're probably right , we better should focus on that upside down thing" she said and pushed away from the hug. "What are you meaning with Monsters?" Hopper asked El "Monsters, they come when blood is there , much blood. And they kill" she said and looked to everyone "monsters don't exist" Lucas said "start trusting her!" Mike almost yelled , Hopper gave them a shut up look and looked back to El "so you said the gate is open and they will come and kill people?" he said and she nodded "but the bad men still following her! shouldn't we hide her?" Dustin said "The school is a good place to hide her , they wouldn't look for her there!" Mike said "and what are we doing about the upside down?" Will asked "first we have to hide El!" Mike said. They made their way to school "okay El , we gonna hide you there until they stop looking for you , you understand?" Mike said and she nodded. When they arrived nobody was there , of course it was late so nobody would be there. Mike and El walked to the canteen and sat down at some table "I like you" Mike said and looked at her "i like you too" she said and smiled "but not as friends" he said and she looked confused "no friends?" he sighed and tried to find the right words. "I like you , but not as friends... i-i mean" but he stopped talking and kissed her  quickly they pulled away from each other and looked stunned but she smiled "i like you too , not as friends" she said and he smiled. "They are here!" Lucas shouted through the Walkie-Talkie Mike immediately grabbed the Walkie-talkie and yelled " who!?" and they heard them running "bad men! they are here!" Lucas shouted "shit! El come on we have to go!" Mike said and grabbed El her hand they ran until they crashed with someone "holy crap!" Lucas , Dustin , Mike and Will said. And suddenly they heard footsteps , they all turned to see a woman and some men. El walked in front of Mike , Lucas , Will and Dustin "holy crap!" Dustin yelled as blood streamed down of the faces who stand in front of them,it didn't took long until they collapsed dead to the ground. El wiped the blood from her nose away but Mike immediately grabbed her hand and started running "M-Mike s-stop" she said and they stopped running "i need a-" but she was cut of by falling unconscious to the ground "oh shit!" Dustin said "take her , we have to run!" Mike said and wrapped her arm around his shoulder "don't touch her!" they heard a voice saying before they could do anything they were grabbed by people and the man walked to El. "Eleven!" he said and lift up her head "papa.." she said as she opened her eyes , she looked over to Mike and the others "M-Mike" she said but Brenner made her look to him "Eleven i'm gonna bring you home" he said "bad...bad...bad" she said and closed her eyes again. "What did you do to her!?" Brenner asked the boys, but they just looked over to the wall which was gonna break. It didn't took long until the wall break and something came out from it , the boys were let go from the grip and the men pointed their weapons to that thing "holy fuck" Dustin said "monster..." Will said "blood..." Mike said and looked on the ground "hurry up! take her!" Lucas yelled and grabbed El , Mike , Dustin and Will helped Lucas when the monster killed the men, they run as fast they could with El in their arms and locked themselves in a classroom. "oh my god , oh my god WHAT IS THAT!?" Dustin said terrified " it doesn't even have a face!" Lucas said. They all fall into panic as they heard how something tried to open the door and it didn't even took a minute until this thing stand in the door frame Lucas grabbed his slingshot and a stone but this thing came closer and closer until it was pushed against the wall. We all stepped back and saw El walk towards that monster , it made weird noises like it was in pain and then El turned to us "goodbye Mike" she said and then she literally just disappeared with that thing. "El!!" i shouted through the room but nothing , she was gone.