Join me and the world will belong us

Laura POV:
I slowly opened my eyes , and tried to recognize where i am , but i didn't know this house what made me more scared than i already was. I stood up and walked through the house it was cold , dirty and everywhere were these tendrils. I walked downstairs where i saw a door , i immediately run to the door and opened it  but wooden boards made it impossible to escape i sighed and walked back upstairs  and started thinking of mom , Jonathan and Will oh god how i miss them a tear ran down my cheek , until i heard screaming from downstairs it was human screams! i ran down as fast i could "Carol..?" i asked when i saw her , totally in panic "Laura!?" she asked and looked at me with wide eyes "what are you doing here!?" she asked " i-i don't know but we shouldn't be here! " i said. "It's time Carol" we heard his voice , i looked at her with panic "run!" i said to her but she didn't run "what is going on here!?" she asked instead,  i shook my head and yelled  "run!!" she finally run away. I saw him coming downstairs i wanted to run but he pulled me against the wall and the tendrils started wrapping around me again, i saw her coming in the room again , she looked at him with panic "Carol run!!" i shouted but she didn't move instead she walked backwards to the door while he walked to her i tried to move but the tendrils made this impossible "don't cry Carol" i heard him saying " it's time to end your suffering" he said i don't know how he did it but i was sure that he killed her. The tendrils let me go and i fell to the ground "how?" i asked him he looked at me and walked towards me i was still sitting on the ground " join me and the world will belong us , we will make the world to ours" he said while grabbing my chin "what is this place?" i asked " it's our place, Laura" he whispered into my ear  "w-why didn't you already kill me?" i asked "because you are like me" he said and ran his hand over my cheek i pushed my head away from him "i don't wanna kill , i don't belong here! please let me go" i said crying " you belong here, you just don't know it , we will rule the world just you and me" he said and leaned down to my face but i turned my head away "please my mom need me my brothers need me , i need them please let me go" i sobbed " they don't need you , you don't need them , the reason why you hide from them is that you're belong here to me" he said and grabbed my chin again i shook my head and shouted "let me go!!!" his gaze changed into anger and i noticed how my throat didn't get air that's when i started realizing how he did it , it's telekinesis i had read something about it in the newspaper but i thought it was fake i started floating again "stop it!" i said but he didn't , i tried to get air but it was impossible and i knew i would die if i don't do anything "i-i'll join you" i cried out , i fell back on the ground and my lungs filled with air again i sat crying on the ground , i'm gonna lose i thought.