Eleven

Will POV:
It's almost a week ago since Laura went missing, and there was still no sign of life from her. Mike , Lucas , Dustin and me were sitting in our basement "we just can't sit here and do nothing don't you all think that something is not right here? i mean Will's sister just went missing and  all what they found were her hair clip? it seemed like she just disappeared" Mike said "Mike is right something isn't right here maybe we should go and search for her" Lucas said  "isn't it too dangerous? we don't know what happened!" Dustin said "could be but it's Will his sister so we have to do something what do you think Will?" Mike said but i didn't listen to them i was thinking about Laura. "Will?" Mike said and shook my shoulder "she was acting different" i said and looked into the group "what?" Lucas asked "Laura she was acting different something definitely wasn't right what when she knew something would happen to her?" i said " we should go search for her" Mike said and grabbed his flashlight and his jacket, we all followed him and drove away on our bikes. "Where we gonna search first?" Dustin asked "there where no one think she would going she could go to a place where no one expected" Mike said and drove faster "Mirkwood!" i said Mike nodded while drove to Mirkwood "are you crazy!? the Mirkwood!?" Dustin shouted and stopped his bike "we have to make sure that she isn't there!" Lucas said and we all stopped when we arrived.  "Do you all have your flashlights?" Mike asked and we all nodded "good we all stay together" he said and we walked into the forest.

Mike POV:
"Laura are you here!?" we shouted several times, but nothing. It started raining and we already searched for hours " we won't find her here, we should go" i said they all nodded and we wanted to leave , until we heard some noises i shone in the forest and saw a girl her hair was shorn and she was just wearing a t-shirt "holy shit" we all said and looked at her with shock.

Lucas POV:
"You can't let stay her here! she just wanted to change her clothes in front of us all! something isn't right with her! we were searching for Will's sister and not for more problems!" i said "calm down! she looks like she need help maybe she ran away from something she seems scared!" Mike said i shook my head "yes sure and then she ran into the Mirkwood don't you think it's weird!? Will's sister just kinda disappear and then we found her? maybe she has something to do with it!" i said Mike just shook his head and walked towards her i sighed and left with Will and Dustin.

Mike POV:
"Hi i'm Mike and what's your name?" i asked her but she didn't answer me "what did you do in the Mirkwood? do you need help?" i asked her but she still didn't say anything i looked at her wrist but she immediately hide it behind her back "eleven?" i asked confused "what does that mean?" i asked her she pointed her finger at herself "eleven" she said "your name is eleven?" i asked and she nodded "did you ran away from something?" i asked her "bad men" she said maybe Laura was also running away from them i thought "listen El , wait is it okay if we call you El?" i said "El" she said and smiled a little " you gonna stay here okay? my friends and me have to ask you something tomorrow good night El" i said and walked to my room " good night Mike"

*the next day*
"El yesterday told me that she was ran away from bad men and-" Lucas was cutting of Mike "El? her name is El?" he asked confused "actually Eleven but i call her El" Mike said Lucas shook his head "just to make it clear HER NAME IS ELEVEN!?" he said " does that is important? Mike said that  she was running away from bad men" Will said "what if Laura also was running away from them?" Mike said "we should ask her if she saw her" Dustin said "does anyone have a picture of her?" Mike asked "we could go to Will's house i think there are many pictures of her" Lucas said Mike shook his head "it's too dangerous if we leave the house with her i'm going to ask Nancy if she has a picture of her" he said and knocked on Nancy's door.

Mike POV:
"What do you want Mike!?" Nancy said annoyed "do you have a picture of Will's sister?" i asked "why?" she asked "do you have one or not?" i said she sighed and went to her room, she grabbed a frame and gave me the picture it was one of Steve his friends Nancy and Laura i ran back to the basement "have one i said" and sat to them , i gave El the picture pointed on Laura and asked "do you know her?" she looked at the picture and shook her head "bad men?" she asked "it's my sister Laura, she is missing and we thought that maybe the bad men did something to her" Will said she ran her finger over the picture "pretty " she said and looked at Laura " this is hopeless!" Lucas said i ignored him and asked "the bad men, what did they do?" El looked at me and formed a gun with her hand and held it on my head "did they kill?" i asked she nodded and we all looked at each other with shock.