searching for Laura Byers

Steve POV:
"is everything alright with her?" Nancy asked but was ignored"i first gonna talk with that Harrington boy" the chief said i walked with him in another room "what happened? is Laura okay?" i asked him but he didn't answer instead he sat down i also sat down "she is missing did you saw her in the last 24 hours?" he asked "no she wasn't in school since few days should i help looking for her?" i asked "no you will stay here did you noticed something about her? did she act weird?" he asked i started thinking "yeah a few weeks ago she was at my house and she looked like frozen she was staring at one point and didn't react she was shaking it seemed like she fighted against something" i said and just noticed how crazy that sounded he nodded stood up and walked over to the door "chief i should help looking for her maybe she ran away because we had a fight and-" i stopped talking when i noticed what i just was saying he turned around "what was the fight about?" he asked i sighed and ran through my hair "i cheated on her and she found out.." i said embarrassed "only jerks are cheater" he said and left the room.

Hopper POV:
I also asked out the others but they didn't give me any important information so it was useless "Powell , Callahan we look in the town again and in every street if we don't find her we send a search party." I said and made my way to my car i drove to the town and started looking for Laura Powell and Callahan did the same for almost 4 hours but we didn't find her everywhere hung the missing papers but no one has seen her "okay send a search party they should look in whole Hawkins in the forests and fields you should find more people who help we need every help now! i drive to Mrs. Byers" i said and made my way to the Byers house i knocked on the door which immediately was opened a exhausted and sad looking Joyce stood in front of me "and? did you found her? any new informations?" she asked while biting her nails i sighed and shook my head she let out a sob and brang her hand to her mouth while tears ran down her cheek i laid my hand on her shoulder and tried to calm her down "we have search parties people from the town also search for her we will find her okay i will find your daughter Joyce" i said and looked into her brown eyes "i know something bad happened to her Hop i know it and it's all my fault i hadn't should yell at her" she sobbed out "stop saying that it's not your fault Joyce i will find your daughter" i said and tried to calm her. I stayed a while with her to make sure she was okay then i drove to a the forest where already a lot of people were "okay everyone listen! we make groups one half goes with Powell to the field one half goes with Callahan to town and the other half come with me into the forest! everyone stays in their group and nobody goes alone! if anyone find something that  could be important tell us! did i make myself clear!?" i said and got a nod from everyone i walked into the forest with some people a familiar voice shouted "Laura!!" i turned around and saw who it was it was that Harrington boy he noticed me and walked to me "chief do you think we will find her?" he asked " i told her mother that i bring her daughter back home so we have to find her" i said and walked away "i love her" he said i sighed and looked at him "you made a big mistake to cheat on her and now just search for her or any important informations" i said and ignored him. "chief are you there?" i heard Callahan saying "yes what happened?" i asked and hoped for a positive answer " we found a pink hair clip it look the same like from Laura Byers" he said i closed my eyes for a moment "where are you?" i asked "near the Wheeler house" Callahan said i put the walkie talkie away and shouted "we are stopping at this point thanks that everyone came!" i immediately walked to my car and drove to Callahan when i arrived Powell also was there and the others from the search partie i looked at the hair clip and it sent shivers down my spine "she must have been here i want that you ask the neighbourhood if they saw anything i keep looking maybe i will find more" i said and walked through the neighborhood.

Powell and Callahan POV:
"He seemed to be stress i've never seen him like that before" Powell said "once there was a rumour that he is the father from the Byers girl maybe that's why" Callahan jokes Powell punched him in the side "stop joking maybe he just do it for Joyce Byers they always been very close back then" he said "yes but i bet the Byers girl is from him as you already said they were close back then" Callahan said "none of your business a girl is missing and you make jokes Callahan" Flo said and shook her head.

Hopper POV :
"Laura!" i shouted "searching for the Byers girl?" i heard someone saying i turned and looked at a older woman i wanted to say something but she was faster "i saw her sitting at the sidewalk few days ago she looked scared and she cried i wanted to go to her but when i opened my door she wasn't there anymore" she said "thank you a lot for that information did you maybe saw where she went?" i asked she shook her head "no as i already said she wasn't there anymore when i came out "i nodded and left then i grabbed my walkie talkie "i have news" i said and sat into my car.