upside down

‼️TW violent content‼️

Laura POV:
I got up as fast i can and started running things what looked like giant stones fall from the sky i tripped due to the impact of a stone and fell to the ground "shit!!" i shouted and got up again started running again  i quick looked behind me he stand there and looked at me i stopped running when i noticed that he just stand there and didn't follow me i felt how the tendrils wrapped around my leg and arms i wanted to move but it didn't worked he came over to me i tried even harder to move but it was impossible the tendril started wrapping around my neck i started crying he ran his hand over my cheek " you can't run away from me Laura" he said i sobbed and closed my eyes " there are a reason why you hide from them you belong here to me" he said with his terrifying voice i shook my head and bit my lip while what felt like a waterfall streaming down my cheeks "i-i'm not b-belong here" i stuttered and i noticed how the tendril wrapped hard around my neck so it was difficult to breathe "join me" he said and looked deep into my eyes "n-no" i said while trying to breathe suddenly the tendril stopped wrapping around me and i felt how i could breathe again i kneel to get a better breath i started getting mad i knew this could be dangerous now but i decided to do it i punched him hard in the face and started running again i immediately stopped running when i saw my ex best friend around a pillar tendrils were wrapped around her body  "C-Chrissy?" i asked and stepped closer to her but what i saw scared me almost to dead she looked terrible i stepped backwards sobbing and breathing fast i walked against something when i turned i looked into his face i screamed and stepped back but he grabbed me so i couldn't run away "w-what did y-you do to h-her?" i asked panicking he lift up my chin "i end her suffering" he said tears running down my cheeks "w-why!?" i sobbed "why do you cry about her? she hurt you she deserved it Laura" he said and leaning closer to me "why? why i am here? why is she here? where i am and who are you?" i asked crying "you belong here to me" he said i shook my head and said "no let me go!" but he just looked into my eyes i wanted to punch him but i couldn't something stopped my hand i looked at him in more shock than before it was him but how? before i could think more he stretched out his hand and i didn't felt the ground under me anymore i am floating i realized with shock and soon i felt that i couldn't breath anymore he did it for what felt hours until i lost my consciousness.

Vecna POV:
She fell unconscious on the ground i grabbed her  put her on my shoulder and carried her to the Creel house.

Hi! hope y'all like that chapter sorry that  it's a bit short but still hope you liked it xx🤍