1...2...3 RUN

Laura POV:
I am here since months and still have no idea how to escape , i'm not even out from this house. I walked upstairs to the attic to look what he was doing , he was searching for new victims and didn't pay attention, this is my chance! I quitely run back downstairs i knew that the door wouldn't be open i looked around the room and went from room to room until i walked to one window i looked behind me to make sure that he wasn't here , then i opend the window what was more difficult than i thought and climbed out. I underestimated the height and fell , i tried not to scream from pain and got up. My ankle hurt terrible but i didn't have time so i run as fast i can trying to ignore the pain. I was running for dear life when i saw one of these dog things following me , i never ran that fast like now i thought this gonna be my end until i saw houses, Hawkins! finally! i run faster until i found my house. I ran into it and locked the door behind me , with a heavy breathe i slide down the wall , tears running down my cheek "Mom? Will? Jonathan? Please! can someone hear me!?" i shouted but nothing "i-i'm home Mom! Please , i'm so sorry do you hear me!?" i shouted again with hope to get a sign but again nothing. I was sitting here for a few more minutes , until i got up and walked through the house. It looks exactly like our house , just darker , colder and scarier i stopped at my room and looked at the picture on my night table , it was in a frame and showed Mom and me , i walked over to grab it i pushed it against my chest while tears streamed down my cheek. I closed my eyes until i noticed how something wrapped around my neck " you joined me , that means you not run away" he said and his grip went tighter i couldn't breathe anymore , then i grabbed the frame tighter and hit it against his head , he fell to the side , i grabbed the picture and run to the door but a lot of these dog things stand there. I turned to look what i could do , but he already stand behind me "listen , i'm sorry but i just wanna go home i can't stay here and kill people i just can't do it and-" he cut me off when he grabbed my neck and pushed me against the wall "LET ME GO!!" i shouted crying but he just looked at me with so much evil in his eyes "you don't scare me" i said while trying to get air. I expected everything but not that. He let me fall to the ground "run" he said , i looked confused but stood up as fast i can and ran. He followed me and it felt like i'm not running because he almost were behind me and i was right , i didn't run he didn't let me run i turned around and looked at him , i walked backwards while he walked towards me ,suddenly i stumbled over a tendril and fell. "How many times i have to tell you , that you can't run away from me?" he said and leaned over me while the tendrils wrapped around me.