Almost touched

Laura POV:
I opened my eyes but i had such a headache that i closed them again. "It's impossible to run away from me, Laura." i heard his voice and immediately opened my eyes again , i laid my hand on my head which hurt even more and was obviously bleeding. I tried to crawl away but it was impossible , "let me go" i cried and pushed my nails into the ground but he pulled me over the ground and the tendrils wrapped around me. "Come on asshole! Again!?" i yelled "until you learn" he said and went " i won't learn! Don't you get it!? i don't do what you want!" i shouted and he walked towards me again "you better should" he said and now i was pushed against the wall again "or what!? wanna kill me? you don't do it and i know it! i'm not afraid of you , you piece of shit!" i yelled and he grabbed my chin , our faces were just a few inches apart from each other i literally could felt his breath against my mouth , and his mouth came closer to mine OH NO HE WON'T KISS ME , RIGHT!?! Our lips almost touched but before this could happen i kicked him into the stomach. "Don't you even dare!" i shouted disgust , he just gave me a evil look and went. Holy shit what just happened!? Maybe he didn't want to kiss me , he always came this close when i'm not doing what he say but he would never kiss me , he don't even know what love is! I thought to myself. The time passed and he didn't came back , i sighed and started thinking about Mom , Will , Jonathan, Steve and everyone else , god i miss them so much , there is gonna be a day where i go back , i don't know how and when but i'm going home, i'm not gonna spend my life with him and rule the world , no! Or maybe this all is just a really bad nightmare and i would wake up soon. I closed my eyes and hoped when i open them that i'm back , but of course it wasn't like that , the only thing that happened was that the tendrils let go of from me. I started walking through the house and went upstairs to the attic where i saw him , i can't differentiate if he was sleeping or if he searched new victims. Would he wake up ,would even something bother him in this situation? I took a deep breath and walked closer to him , so close that i stood in front of him , all these tendrils made him floating. There were only one way to find out if something can bother him , i closed my eyes and slowly touched his hand and immediately regretted it, i covered my head with my hands but nothing happened. I swallowed hard and started talking "hey you!" i said but nothing , i shook his hand but nothing.  A small smile formed on my lips , i'm gonna have to plan something i thought and left the attic.

Sorry for the short chapter I PROMISE the next one will be longer!!  Hope y'all like it:)

caught in the upside downजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें