Funeral

Joyce POV:
I was sitting on Laura her bed and drown in my own thoughts "mom , are you ready? we have to go" Jonathan said i nodded and stood up. We drove to the cemetery and i already saw a lot of people standing there i sighed and got out from the car. We all walked to the grave,  tears ran down my cheek when i saw the casket. Jonathan , Will , Hopper , Lonnie and me sat down at the chairs. " Fear not, for i am with you. Be not dismayed , for i am your God. I will strengthen you. Yes, i will help you. I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. It's time like these that our faith is challenged. How, if he is truly benevolent... could God take from us someone so young , so innocent? It would be easy to turn away from God... but we must remember that nothing , not even tragedy, can separate us from His love. We are here today to find comfort in the truth of scripture, and to surround Laura and her Family." Pastor Charles said.

Will POV:
I looked around and noticed that even Mike , Lucas and Dustin cried i looked down to hide my tears when i felt a squeeze on my shoulder i looked up and looked into the face of the chief , his eyes were fixied on the grave "it's okay buddy , you don't need to hide your tears." he whispered and looked at me it's okay buddy these words ran through my head , Laura her words. That's it i started crying even more and he pushed me into his shoulder i let out quiet sobs.

Jonathan POV:
I looked over to Will , his face was buried into the Chiefs shoulder i knew that he was crying , i looked at mom she was also crying and sobbing , i grabbed her hand and squeeze it she buried her face into my shoulder and cried. Now my own tears ran down my cheeks.

Steve POV:
I didn't looked at the grave , i just looked on the ground and tried my best not to cry. I felt so guilty, i never should done that to her , she was so different and i really loved her , but she don't deserve me , she deserves someone better and now she is dead... this was too much for me , i turned around and went fighting with my own tears and emotions.

Joyce POV:
Everyone threw a rose into the grave and went , when almost no one was here anymore i also stood up and threw a rose into the grave. The last ones also went but i still was standing in front of the grave "We should go" Lonnie said and laid his hand on my shoulder "don't touch me" i said and turned to him "why are you here!?" i asked "because it's our daughter's funeral don't act like this , what should the people think!?" he said and grabbed my wrist i pushed his hand away "my daughter Lonnie , my daughter! you never cared about her not even asked for her , neither for Will or Jonathan! She is my daughter , not yours." i said and walked away " oh don't tell me you're better! She run away because of you , she is dead because of you! you're a wreck Joyce!" he yelled i turned to him " i cared for her! i loved her! i was the one who was there for her , you know nothing about her! you don't even know when her birthday is!" i shouted and noticed that everyone was looking at me.

Hopper POV:
We all heard Joyce arguing with Lonnie , everyone looked at her like she was the one who did something wrong. "Everyone better go now!" i said to the people but they didn't move "didn't i make myself clear!? i said everyone go now!" i shouted and they finally went "you also should go , you don't even should be here" i said to Lonnie and walked to Joyce but she walked to her car "Joyce wait!" i said but she drove away. I got into my car and drove to her house , her car was there so she would be there too , i knocked on the door but she didn't open "Joyce , please it's Jim." i said and she opened the door , tears streamed down her cheeks , her eyes were already red from crying. I came in and closed the door behind me. She went to Laura her bedroom , i followed her and she laid down on the bed her back was turned to me, i took a deep breath and sat down next to her on the bed "Lonnie is right." she sobbed out "Laura is dead because of me" she said i immediately shook my head and laid my hand on her shoulder to turn her to me "no! don't say that , it's not your fault! you loved her and you cared for her so much , you have no right to blame yourself for what happened, you are such a good mother and Laura loved you so much as you loved her." i said and ran my hand over her back. She sat up and i hugged her tight "it's not your fault Joyce" i said again and run my hand over her back "it's not your fault" i whispered.