The plan

They arrived at Eddie's trailer and grabbed everything, what has to do with Music. Suddenly there were a knock on the door and Steve opened it , it was just Nancy and Robin. " What are you guys doing? " Robin asked confused, as she saw the whole table with different music " we have to go to the upside down " Steve said and searched for sharp things " wait what? Are you crazy !?what's going on !?" Robin asked " we gotta save Laura " Dustin said " Laura? " Robin and Nancy said both, but in a different way. " Yes, Laura , she is alive and is trapped in that hole by that motherfucker " Steve said and grabbed every knife , he could find. Nancy couldn't believe , what she just heard " who is Laura? " Robin asked confused " Laura Byers " Nancy said and helped Steve, to put the knives into a backpack. "So the gate is here or better said, it's about to open here " Steve said " well, but with knives we can't fight " Robin said " agree " Erica said " then we have to buy some weapons " Steve said and went outside. " How do you imagine that?" Erica said " we go to a store and buy weapons" Steve said " everyone of us? " Eddie asked  " yes but not you! And now he better hurry up , before that asshole kills her! " Steve said and went to his car. " Never saw him like that before " Robin said " it's about someone , he truly loves " Nancy said and made her way to his car. After 2 hours they finally have everything which they need " now we need a plan " Robin said "  Eddie and me go into the upside down and save Laura" Steve said " i am going with you" Nancy said " no! " Steve said but Nancy ignored him " i am also coming " Robin said. Steve sighed,  but didn't said anything  against it " we should go " he said and grabbed a gun. All 4 climbed into the gate and came out on the other side. " Now we have to find her " Steve said and start to walk out of the trailer " but how can we be sure , that she is still alive? I mean , it's been a few years, since she went missing and even her body was found" Eddie said " you don't understand it , you weren't there , you don't know anything" Steve said " it was just a idea " Eddie said " why would Max be lying ? " Robin asked him " maybe Eddie is right , Steve , what if it's a trap? And Vecna showed this Max because he wants us here " Nancy said " why would he show her Laura? She never met Laura in person " Steve said sharp " because this may be a trap , to get us down here" Nancy said "Listen , if no one believe , that she still could be alive , then you can go again, i search for her alone" Steve said and kept walking , but they stayed quiet and walked with him. " Laura! ", Steve shouts and Robin , Nancy and Eddie did the same multiple times , but no sign of Laura. "this is pointless , searching for an already dead person " Eddie said " Eddie is right Steve , there is no sign of a living Laura " Robin said " come on , let us go back " Nancy said and grabbed his arm. " Stop! You heard that!? " Steve asked and followed the sound " Steve this isn't good! Let us go now! " Nancy said, but she couldn't stop Steve Eddie , Robin and Nancy started to following him towards a house, which looked like the Byers upside down house. Nancy grabbed her Weapon , same did Robin and Eddie, as they went into the house " Steve " Nancy whispered but he ignored her and followed the sound. As they arrived in the living room, Nancy and Steve froze in their tracks.