together again

Steve POV:
I went into Nancy's room , to see Laura sleeping and i quietly sat down at the edge of the bed. I carefully took her hand into mine trying ,  not to wake her up ,  but unfortunately i woke her up. She opened her eyes and looked at me with a confused look. " Hey " i said and squeezed her hand " hey " she said with a little smile " i missed you " , i said and squeezed her hand tighter " i missed you too " she said with a sad smile. " Does anyone of you have still contact to my family? " she asked and i took a deep breath " yes we do , we all! But since a few days we can't reach them , Mike is in California too for a visit. " I told her. "You mentioned a girl , did my mom got another child? " she asked confused " well , when you went missing ,  a girl named Eleven suddenly showed up , but we call her El for short. Hopper took care about her , but when he died , Joyce took her with her to California "  i tried to explain. " Eleven? Like the number " she asked confused " yes and she have those telecinese power , she can move things with her - "  but suddenly Laura cut me off " with her mind and hands " she ended my sentence and looked into my eyes. " Steve , El is in danger,  in terrible danger,  we are all " she said and got up " what does that mean, Laura? I mean, i get that we are all in danger , but what has that to do with El? She isn't here in Hawkins anymore " i said " he wants, her to come here " , she said and pulled on the pullover from Nancy. I followed her downstairs , but immediately grabbed her wrist " The Wheelers can't see you! Everyone thinks you're dead! " i whisper , she grabbed my arm "well , i am not! We have no long time anymore! " she said and went downstairs.

Laura POV:
We went into the basement , where everyone sat. They looked at us , as we came in , but i ignored that " we need to reach El! " i said and grabbed the phone " someone give me a number! " i said "give me the phone you can't call! " Steve said , i gave him the phone and he tried to call , but no one answered. " We gotta go to California " i said " we can't just leave " Steve said " we have to! " i said " what is even going on!? " , Nancy asked " El is in danger , we are all " Steve said. " Now again , explain it but slowly " Dustin said " El is in danger , Vecna wants her to come here , it's a trap! But there is no time for an exact explanation , we gotta go to California " i said. We all made our way outside of the house , but as we heard a car , Steve pulled me behind him.

Will POV:
After driving for days , fight for our lives  and trying to find El , we finally arrived in Hawkins. As we arrived at the Wheelers house , we could see all of them already standing on the outside.  El climbed out first and we all looked into each other's face and i could recognize Max , so she was save , but that means that thing played with El her mind , something wasn't right.

Laura POV:
I could see people getting out of that car , and pushed myself in front of Steve ,  to have a better look,  whom i saw , let me froze.

Jonathan POV:
As i got out of the car , i could see a girl , stepping in front of Steve , when i recognized her , my jaw dropped.

Laura POV:
" Jonathan , Will " i gasped and start slowly to walk towards them, my eyes start watering and i walked faster,  until i finally threw myself into Jonathan arms and cried. " Laura " he sobbed and wrapped his arms tight around me " oh gosh" i sobbed and pushed myself away , to have a better look at him. My hands grabbed his cheeks and i leaned my forehead against his " is it really you? " he asked and also grabbed my cheeks " y-yes it's me " i sobbed and looked into his eyes , he pushed me against him and kissed my forehead. "I missed you so much , every single day " he sobbed " me too " i cried and we stayed like this for minutes , until a loud sob got my attention. I turned my head to see Will standing there crying. I slowly pushed myself away from Jonathan and went towards him. " Laura " he cried and threw himself in my arms , i wrapped my arms tight around him and cried into his shoulder. " Hey buddy " i said and looked at him , tears streamed down his cheeks and i wiped them away. " Look at you , look how much you have grown " i said , with tears falling down my cheek " i love you Laura " he cried and pulled me back into a tight hug " i love you too buddy " i said crying. Jonathan joined the hug and we stayed like this , what felt for hours ,  but each of us enjoyed the company of each other. After probably 10 minutes of crying and hugging we all calmed down and pulled away. " Where is mom? " i asked " she is on a trip in Alaska " i heard a girls voice saying and i looked up ,  to see a girl standing in front of us. " El " i said and walked towards her " Laura " she said and looked at me.

El POV:
As i talked to Laura  , i could feel a connection to her,  i felt like i knew her for my whole life , and i had the urge to hug her.

Laura POV:
When El hugged me , i could feel a connection bewusstsein us and i felt so save , like we would know each other our  whole life. " You're Not safe here , it's a trap , he wants you here " i said to her " i know ,  that's why i am here,  to end him ,  but we need to get you out of here immediately ,  because he can't get you , when you're in another city " she said " me? He wants you! You're not safe here " i said confused. " He wants us both and i think,  you are in more danger than me right now " she said and grabbed my hand " but we can't separate , none of us! And you can't fight him alone " i said and squeezed her hand " we need to hide you from those bad people,  El! " Mike  suddenly said " bad people? " Dustin asked confused " El was with doctor brenner and other people are searching for her and want to kill her! Brenner got her , her powers back!" Will said. "So El is hunted , by people who wants to kill her and we need to hide her now from that bad people? And Vecna wants Laura and El? " Steve asked confused " yes and we better hurry up " Mike said " where do we hide her ? " i asked " in Hoppers old cabin " El said, we all packed our stuff and made our way to Hopper's Cabin. " How did you survive? I mean , we had a funeral for you,  everyone thinks  you are dead! " Will said " i better explain this , when  this shit is over ,  i'm just glad to be back with you " i said and took his hand into mine. After driving for a bit we finally arrived in the woods.