Bad men

Mike POV:
Me and el sat in the basement she stood up and looked at the photo of Will, Lucas , Dustin , Laura and me "pretty" she said again while looking at Laura i stood up and walked to her "why are the bad men following you?" i asked her she looked around the room , then went over to the couch and looked at the pillows , i didn't understand what she was meaning and wanted to go to her until i noticed that the pillow was floating "holy shit!" i said and looked at her , she had nose bleeding "is this why they follow you?" i asked and gave her a towel to clean her nose , she took the towel and nodded "people from the government?" i asked her "bad men" she said and then we heard a knock on the door "you stay here okay? i'm gonna look who it is" i said and walked out from the basement to look out of the window i saw a white Van and two more Van's, people in uniform came out from them and walked around the house. "El! we have to go! now!" i shouted , she looked at me confused "bad men!" i said and grabbed my Walkie-talkie. "Lucas!" i said "yes?" he asked " Bad Men are here ,we have to do something! we meet at the Byers house! tell the others!" i said and grabbed my backpack "okay El , we have to leave the house as quiet we can! We go out from the back door and drive to Will his house , do you understand?" i said and she nodded , i grabbed her hand and we walked out from the backdoor. "Mike what's going on!?" i heard Lucas , Will and Dustin saying "i said we meet at Will's house! why are you here!?" i yelled and the attention from the people was now at us "shit" we all said "drive!!" i shouted  and started driving "follow them!" i heard one of the man saying. We drove as fast we can but they were so close behind us and now one came from the front , suddenly the Van was catapulted in the air "Woah!!" Lucas , Dustin and Will said "come on! we drive to the Byers!" i shouted and we drove faster.

* at the Byers*
"What was this!?" Lucas said still confused and shocked "me" El said and wiped the blood from her nose away "that's why she is followed by them" Mike said "the government!?" Dustin said shocked " i don't know , but she is not safe" Mike said "then we should tell someone who can keep her safe" Will said "Mrs. Byers and the chief" Lucas said "but what if they tell the government?" Mike asked worried. Lucas shook his head "this here is useless, we don't even know why they really following her! What if that's not the real reason? what when they need her for something!?" Lucas said "for what!? they will treat her like a lab rat , or kill her!" Mike almost yelled "don't you think it's weird!? since she is here , 2 people are missing and 2 people were found death!" Lucas yelled "and how do you imagined that!?" Mike asked "what is if the government tried to find more people like her , they kidnapped Laura and made tests with her but when they knew she don't have that powers , they had to kill her or she would tell someone what they did , and that's why the others are still missing they have these powers or are already death but not found yet" Lucas said " that don't make any sense" Mike said but Lucas cut him off " it does , they couldn't kill El because she escaped that's why they following her and they will kill us also now , because we know something!!" he yelled "oh shit , shit , shit , shit, shit!!" Dustin said "it would make sense , but it doesn't mean that this true" Will said "we have to figure out what they doing" Mike said "yes if you wanna die go ahead" Lucas said and rolled with his eyes "do you have a better idea!?" Mike asked "yes! ask her what they are doing! instead of putting us in more danger than we already are in!" Lucas yelled "we don't have time to argue , we should find out quickly what they are doing and how we can help her and maybe the others when Lucas theory is right" Will said.