We have to kill it!

El POV:
"Mike!? Mike!? MIKE!?" i shouted crying , but no answer. I looked around and it scared me , weird noises came from all sides "Mike!?" i shouted again but nothing. I walked through that place until i found something weird looking , i walked closer to it but when i heard voices come out from it , i immediately hide. The voices weren't to hear anymore and i walked closer again and took a deep breath, then i put my arm through it and after thinking what i should do now , i climbed through it , i was back!! I wanted to look for Mike but heard the voices again and run away.

Mike POV:
"We need to find her!" i said and made my way to the door but Lucas grabbed my arm "she is dead Mike!" he said "she saved us from that thing!" Lucas said "and what if that's what Laura also killed!? El said people will die! We have to stop it!" i yelled "we gonna die! we don't even know how to kill that! it's not human , it's not normal!" Lucas yelled back "it's gonna kill more people!" I yelled "why don't we tell it the chief and my mom?" Will said " do you think they would believe us if we tell them we saw a monster with a head like a plant!?" i said "they also believed us the other things" Dustin said "but why would Laura lay in the lake? if that thing killed her wouldn't she also just disappear like El?" Will said "no matter! we have to kill it!" I yelled "Mike! We don't know how! again it's not human!" Lucas yelled "then why don't we ask the chief and Mrs. Byers for help!?" Dustin said "we better should" Lucas said "yes , you're right" i said and sighed.

*at the Byers house*
"How do we tell them!?" Mike said "we are telling them the truth" Lucas said "which truth? Where is the little girl?" Joyce said "uhm... we..."Mike stutter but was cut of by Lucas "we saw the monster, and it got El" he said "WHAT!?" Joyce almost yelled in shock "it was a real monster! it didn't even had a face!" Dustin said " and we have to kill it!" Mike said "wait , just to make that clear ...THAT THING TOOK THE LITTLE GIRL!?" Joyce said "yes! it killed her! she just disappeared!" Mike said "i'm going to call the chief!!" she said totally in shock and walked to the telephone but in that moment there was a knock on the door. Joyce walked to the door and opened it "something isn't right!" Hopper said and came in , seeing the children sitting in the living room "what's going on?" he asked when he saw all the worried faces "we are in big danger" Will said, Hopper looked over to Joyce who was biting her nails. "El was right, there are monsters..." Will said "and we talk about a real monster" Dustin said "okay, someone tell me now what the hell is going on!" Hopper said "it took El, it killed her! She just disappeared " Mike said "the monster...how does it look like?" Hopper asked "it almost had a human body but it didn't had a head" Dustin said "that's exactly what i saw tonight!" Hopper said "so we have to kill it before it kill us or other people!" Mike said "stop saying the whole time we have to kill it! We have no idea how!!" Lucas yelled "it can't be difficult!" Mike yelled back "yelling is useless!" Joyce said in a serious way "we don't have to kill it , we just need to close the gate" Will said "how do you imagine it? I mean we don't know where the gate is and how we close it , El opened it so i think we would need her to close it" Mike said "But Will is right , we just need to find out where the gate is and there will be a way to close it" Dustin said "you kids definitely not gonna close this gate, you already put yourselves in  enough danger!" Hopper said "but-"Mike started but immediately was cut of by Hopper "no!" Hopper said seriously "let us help!" Mike said. Hopper turned at him "i said no!" he said annoyed "i thought that this thing...that it...maybe it got Laura too.." Will said and got the attention from his Mom , Hopper quickly looked over to Joyce which obvious was lost in her own thoughts "excuse me"  Joyce said and walked to the bathroom.

Joyce POV:
Always when Laura was mentioning , a wave of guilt and grief came over me. I laid my hands down on the sink and took a deep breath but instead to calm down , i started sobbing and crying. I blame me for her dead , yes it was my fault if i didn't fight with her she probably would still be here , i sighed and washed my face with cold water... i miss my little girl.

Hopper POV:
"I'm sorry , i shouldn't have mention Laura" Will said, i squeezed his shoulder "it's not your fault kid , it's just hard for your Mom" i said and looked into his sad eyes. "Yes but she wouldn't broke  down in tears again if i didn't mention her." he said and tried not to cry "she blame herself for Laura her dead, she never said it but i know that she does , she always do when something bad happens." Will said and a tear ran down his cheek i pushed him against my shoulder "listen kid , i'm gonna talk with your Mom okay? We all miss Laura , but for your Mom it's the hardest , maybe she thinks that it's her fault but it isn't! And i'm gonna talk with her when this whole gate thing is over, i promise. But stop crying, Laura wouldn't want to see you sad." i said and hoped my words calmed him and it helped , he calmed. "Thank you chief , we now should focus on this gate thing" Will said and i nodded.