Summer 1985

Will POV:
"Will!! help me! please!" she screamed "HELP!" she shouted "Laura! I'm here! where are you!?" i screamed "Will!" she cried out. I woke up sweaty and heavy breathing , again this terrible dream this nightmare follows me since weeks. I looked at my clock and sighed , 04:30am  and today is the day when Laura went missing and probably died , 2 years ago today and it feels like yesterday. I got up and went to the kitchen , when i heard a sob i looked around the kitchen and saw Laura standing in the middle of the room looking straight into my eyes while tears ran down her cheek "Laura..." i whispered "why does nobody help me!?" she cried "how can i help you!? tell me!" i said and walked towards her while my own tears ran down my cheek, she stretched out her hand for mine but before i could grab her hand she disappeared. My eyes flew open and i looked back at my clock 07:20am that was a new dream... she looked so scared i thought to myself but it's just a dream a stupid dream! I got angry , i don't want those dreams! I would never see her again so these dreams are just terrible.

Joyce POV:
This night were terrible , i dreamed since long time again from Laura and it felt so real , she was crying and screaming for help just before i could reach out for her hand she disappeared and the dream was over. I looked at the clock 07:50am , i sighed and stood up and walked over to Will his room. "Oh already awake?" i said as i saw that he was sitting on his bed "yeah" he mumbled "are you okay?" i asked "yeah just a nightmare" he said and looked at me "about her?" i asked he looked down at the ground and nodded "me too" i said and sat down next to him. "I miss her so much" he said and it was the first time since her funeral that he spoke about her "me too" i said and tried to hold my tears back "are you go out with the boys , El and Max today?" i asked to change the topic "yeah , probably have sleepover" he said "okay , have fun and send greetings to Karen and Ted , i'm of to work" i said and hugged him "yeah , bye mom" he said and smiled. I knew that he suffered the most about Laura her death but he never admit it or talk about it.

Will POV:
I got ready and made my way over to Mike, Dustin will come back today and we want to surprise him. After a few hours we surprised him what didn't went that well like we expected , Dustin accidentally sprayed hairspray into Lucas eyes. "Are you good?" Mike asked "yeah i'm okay" i said and avoided eye contact "really?" Max asked "yeah just didn't slept good , that's all" i said "me too , i dreamed about Laura that was so weird" Mike said "me too" Lucas said " yes , me too it was like she was shouting for help" Dustin said , i sighed and left the room.

Mike POV:
I wanted to follow Will but Max grabbed my arm and shook her head "let him alone" she said "isn't it weird that we all dreamed about her except Max and El?" i said  "maybe it's just a coincidence" Max said " do you really believe in coincidences anymore in that city?" i asked her like she was crazy " i don't know? But she died so it wouldn't be surprising that you dream about her" she said "the day she went missing , is today" Lucas said "look that explained it" Max said "now let's go and talk with Dustin's girlfriend" she said and made her way out. We all followed her , even Will but he didn't talk.

Will POV:
We arrived at the place where Dustin wanted to talk with his girlfriend and he tried since hours to talk with her but nothing , Mike and El already left. "Suzie can you hear me?" Dustin asked like the other multiplied times "Suzie can you he-" but Max cut him off "Dustin stop it!" she said annoyed and grabbed her things "i go, are you coming Lucas?" she asked and they both left. "I have to go home , sorry" i said and left him.

Dustin POV:
Everyone has left but i still tried to contact Suzie , suddenly i heard something "Suzie!?" i asked but it wasn't her , it was some words in russian which i didn't understand "holy shit" i whispered and recorded it. After a while it stopped , i grabbed my stuff and went home.

Sorry for not updating so long! New Chapter will come out soon! promise🤍