missing

(as Laura Byers i took a picture from young Anne Hathaway in the movie The Princess Diaries!) have fun reading!🤍

Joyce POV:
I came home after work and saw Will and Jonathan laying on the couch already asleep i smiled and laid a cover over them then i decided to knock at Laura her door she didn't open so i just went in but she wasn't there "she hasn't come home yet" i heard Jonathan saying "she also wasn't in school today" Will said i started to become panic "when did you saw her the last time?" i asked them "didn't saw her for a week" Jonathan said sarcastic "the last time i saw her was when she run of from the house after your fight" this was weird she never stayed away such a long time " i'm going to call Karen maybe she is with Mike his sister " i said and grabbed the phone "Wheeler here what can i do for you?" i heard Karen saying "hi karen it's Joyce i'm sorry for bother you but is Laura at your house? maybe with Nancy?" i said and starting to getting more nervous  "Laura? no she isn't here why? didn't she came home?" she asked confused " no she surely will come home soon but thank you!" i said and hung up Jonathan and Will looked at me with hopeful eyes i just shook my head and tried not to cry " i'm going to drive down the town maybe she is there you should stay here if she will comes home"  Jonathan said i nodded and drank a glass of water.

Jonathan POV:
i drove through the town but nothing not even people were out there everyone seemed to sleep i drove on then Harrington came into my mind i drove to his house and rang the bell but nobody open it i heard laughter from behind the house so i decided to look if he was there and he was this Tommy, Carol also were there and Nancy "oh look who it is" Carol said laughing Steve got out from his pool and went to me "what are you doing here Byers?" he asked with lot of sarcasm in his voice "he is a peeper" Carol shouted laughing " i wanted to know if my sister is here so is she?" i asked and hoped for a yes " she ditched him , Byers!" Tommy and Carol laughed "shut up you jerks" steve said and turned back to me "no she is not here is she alright?" he asked "forget it" i said and turned to went "Jonathan?" he said "what?" i asked annoyed "tell her i'm sorry when she is back" i just nodded and drove away when i came home i saw mom sitting on the couch biting her nails "she isn't here yet right?" i asked she shook her head and started crying i hugged her tightly. "you should go sleep mom maybe she will come home tomorrow or this night i stay awake" i said and sat down on the couch.

Joyce POV :
I laid in bed and had a terrible feeling i felt so guilty i hadn't should yelled at her like that i started crying and hoped that she is okay.

*the next day*
"did she came home?" i asked Jonathan he looked at the ground and shook his head "something is definitely not right i'm going to the police station!" i said and walked out from the house on my way to the police station "mom wait i come with you!" Jonathan shouted from the door "No stay with Will!" i shouted back and drove away i walked into the station and saw Flo sitting behind her table "is he here?" i asked her "not yet but he come soon why? is everything good Mrs Byers?" she asked "then i wait in his office!" i said and walked into his office without waiting for a answer i waited what felt for hours when finally the door open and Hopper came in "one hour Hopper one god damn hour!!" i said totally in panic " i know Joyce and i apologize!" he said in a calm way.

Hopper POV:
When i walked into the police station Flo already seemed to waited "Joyce Byers wait into your office since one hour Hopper!" she said in a strict  way i ignored it and walked into my office and saw her sitting there she looked exhausted and worried she noticed me and stood up "one hour Hopper! one god damn hour!" she said totally panicked "i know Joyce and i apologize!" i said in a calm way and sat down on my chair "what happened?" i asked her while looking in her brown eyes "Laura she didn't came home" she said while holding tears back  "since when?" she sighed and said "she run away yesterday in the morning we had a fight but she always would come home!"  she started shaking and crying "did you looked for her?" i asked she clearly was panicking "Jonathan went to town but didn't found her i called the Wheeler's but she also isn't there" she said and wiped her tears away "you said she ran away after a fight what happened in the fight?" i asked while writing a missing report " she act weird in the last weeks and i said she should tell me what's going on she said everything was fine i didn't believe her so i was getting mad and yelled at her" she said and looked at the ground " what is with Lonnie? did you called him? maybe she is at his " she looked at me and immediately shook her head "no she wouldn't go to him" she said "99 percent of the time in such cases the children are at one parent" i said but she shook her head again "no Hopper i know she isn't there!" she said i stood up grabbed my hat and said "we have to be sure i will go to him" she also stood up and said "okay i'm gonna talk with him i'm sure he rather would talk with me then with you! just find my daughter Hopper ...please" i looked at her and she left i sighed and drove to Hawkins high school with Powell and Callahan.

Steve POV:
I sat in class and looked at the empty place of Laura something wasn't right she always came to school even when she was sick i thought in this moment the door open and the principal stood in the class "Harrington , Wheeler , Hagan , Perkins come with me!" he said we all exchanged confused looks and went him when we arrived in his office i saw the police and i knew immediately that it has something to do with Laura "we have some questions about Laura Byers" the chief said.