Rules

El POV:
I walked through the woods and walked and walked , until i saw the box again i walked towards the box and took the waffles to eat. "Are you okay?" i heard a voice saying , i turned in shock but calmed down when i saw him, it was the man who i already saw when Mike , Will , Dustin , Lucas and me were sitting in Will's house.

Hopper POV:
"Are you okay?" i asked her and she just nodded then ate her Eggos. She couldn't stay out here , but i also can't call anyone or she will be in more danger. I decided to take her to my cabin and take care of her , until she is safe. We cleaned the cabin while listening to my old records and it didn't took long until the cabin was cleaned, it actually looked pretty nice. I knew it would be difficult to keep her here , but as long these people looking for her , as long this whole monster thing is out there i have to keep her safe. "Hey kiddo i would like to talk with you , is that okay?" i asked her and she just nodded so we both sat down at the table. I took a piece of paper and a pencil "i wanna keep you safe , you can stay here with me but i want that you follow rules." i said and she nodded. " Rule 1: Always keep the curtains drawn. Rule 2: Only open the door if you hear my secret knock. Rule 3: Never ever go outside alone , especially not in daylight." I said and wrote the rules down "do you understand? this is really important!" i said and she nodded "understand" she said i stood up and made my way to my room until i heard her saying "and Mike?" she asked, i turned and looked at her "you can't see him until you are safe and these people aren't around anymore" i said and walked into my room.

El POV:
I walked through the cabin and sat down on the couch "are you hungry?" i heard him saying , i turned and nodded then i stood up and walked towards the table. We both ate and talked "thanks" i said and smiled a bit , he smiled back, then i walked into my room and fell asleep.

Hopper POV:
I cleaned the dishes and made my way to my room but stopped at her door , she was sleeping so peaceful and she reminded me of Laura , i sighed and closed her door. I also fell asleep but woke up after a nightmare with Sara and Laura , i walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water , when i saw her also there drinking water. "Are you okay?" i asked her and drunk out my glass "yes, are you?" she asked and i just nodded "you should go back to sleep" i said and walked back to my room.