I opened it

Mike POV:
El came in the room and we all stopped talking "i opened it" she said we all looked confused didn't know what she was meaning "what did you open?" Lucas asked "t-the gate" she said  we all looked more confused "the gate?" I asked she nodded "a gate for what?" Lucas asked "for the other side" she said our looks change from confusion into shock "where is it? and what other world? why did you opened it!?" Lucas said and stood up with anger "Lucas said that he think they need her for something, that's right isn't it?" i asked and looked to El and she nodded "other side" she said "bad side?" i asked and she nodded again. "Shit , shit , shit this is not good!" Dustin said "we have to tell someone!" Lucas said and grabbed the telephone I grabbed his arm and shook my head "no , not yet!" i said Lucas pushed my hand away "we are in danger Mike! All because of her!" he said and grabbed the telephone again "what do you want to tell the police!? That we found her and she is followed by the government and they try to open a gate to another side!?" I yelled " we don't even know if it's the government!" Lucas yelled back "that doesn't change anything! we can't tell them that! they won't even believe us!" i yelled "what is going on here?" we heard the Chief saying and looked to the door where Mrs. Byers and the chief standing.

*time skip*
"And you just keep her without telling anyone!? Do you guys actually know in what danger you put yourself in!?" Hopper yelled " i'm sorry but you have to listen what they are doing!" Mike said " El told us she opened a gate , to other side , a bad other side. And we think that the government has  something to do with it! As we already said ,  El has powers and they use them to open this gate and nobody knows why they doing it. So we thought that they kidnapped Laura and the others to test them if they have powers too , but Laura hadn't one so they had to kill her because if they would let her go she would tell someone. The others are still there because they have these powers!" He said "but you don't even seem to understand in what danger you put yourself and your friends! You should had tell me or Joyce about the girl!" Hopper yelled.

Joyce POV:
When Mike said Laura her name i looked down and didn't listen to them anymore "e-excuse me" i said and stood up to walk into my room ,tears ran down my cheek. I closed the door and sat down on my bed , i looked at my night table and saw a picture of Laura and me , i took the frame looked at the picture and pushed it against my chest. I covered my mouth with my hand to avoid sobs , when i heard a knock on my door "y-yes?" i sobbed "can i come in?" i heard Hoppers voice saying "yes" i said and laid the frame next to me on the bed, the door open and Hopper came in he closed the door behind him and sat down next to me on the bed. We sat a while in silence until he broke the weird silence "how are you?" he asked i sighed and looked down on my fingers " i miss her" i said and tried my best not to cry again  "she looked so much like you" he said , i looked at him and noticed that he was holding the frame i smiled a , but my smile faded when i remembered what Mike had said "what if the kids are right? what if this really happened to her Hop?" i asked he laid the frame away and laid his hand on mine " we can't change it , but it doesn't have to mean that it's the truth. I'm so sorry Joyce , i'm so sorry that i wasn't here for you both." he said and hugged me " it's not the right time now to talk about this , let's go to the kids and find a way to get them out from all this" i said and stood up. We walked back to the living room i sat down next to the girl "hey sweetie , i'm Joyce we wanna ask you some questions is that okay?" i asked her and she nodded " well , what do you mean with gate and other side?" Hopper asked her "eh gate, other side bad" she said and looked really scared i took her hand in mine "sweetie , we have to know what does it mean , can you tell us more?" i asked her she took a deep breath and nodded " i open a gate to the other side" she said "tell us more sweetheart" i said "i should search" she said "who?" i asked "bad men" she said "were there other children?" i asked her but she shook her head " do you know what on the other side is?" Hopper asked her "bad things" she said "what do you mean with other side?" He asked "upside down" she said , we all shared confused looks but decide not to scare her more. "Thank you dear" i said and smiled at her "Laura mother?" she said , i nodded "pretty" she said and smiled , i smiled back and stood up.

Hopper POV:
"What do you think , Hop?" Joyce asked me i sighed "i don't know , but this sounds not good" i said and let my head fall into my head " i'm gonna figure out what they are doing , i'm gonna drive to the Hawkins lab tomorrow" i said and grabbed my hat " i'm gonna drive the kids home , and you should try to find some sleep , good night Joyce" i said and left with the kids.