I'm suffering, so end it.

Laura POV:
The tendrils pulled me over the ground against a pillar "what do you gonna do now? kill me?" i cough out while trying to get air , he walked towards me and the tendrils wrapped tighter around my neck if that was even possible anymore. "Killing you? No, i'm gonna teach you a lesson" he said what made me scared "kill me" i said while looking into his eyes , but he said nothing. "I'm suffering, so end it!" i yelled at him "kill me , asshole!" i yelled again but again he said nothing just looked at me , tears now streamed down my cheeks "kill me" i whispered crying. He walked closer to me so that he now stood in front of me. The tendrils slowly let go of my hands , legs and neck so that  i fell on the ground in front of him. He kneeled down to me lift up my chin and looked me into the eyes " i would rather die , instead spending more time here with YOU!! so why don't you just end my suffering!?" i cried but again no answer , he let go of my chin and stood up again. He grabbed my arm to stand me up, i looked at him and wanted to slap him but he grabbed my wrist and lift me up. "Let me down!" i yelled and hit him but he didn't care. After a while i gave up hitting him "why don't you talk!? did i make you speechless or what!?" i yelled and he threw me to the ground , i let out a little painful scream when i fall on my rib " i'm gonna ending your suffering" he said and grabbed my leg to pull me over the ground "i don't need to kill you , to end your suffering. I just need to let you forget all your memories" he said with a evil look in his eyes. "NO!" i screamed but i was helpless "DON'T YOU DARE!!!" i shouted at him but he didn't mind and he let go from my leg. I immediately started crawl away but he pulled me back and pushed me against the ground " don't move and it won't hurt" he said while put his hand over my face i tried to look away to find anything to stop him  but nothing.  A single tear ran over my cheek when noticed that i had no chance , i saw all memories from my entire life running through my head like a movie my 5th birthday, my first kiss with Steve , memories with Chrissy , when i first hold Will on my arms , a memory with Mom , the chief and me , memories with Will his friends and me , memories with my friends , the fight with Mom , Steve cheating with Nancy. That's it , i can't lose all my memories. I grabbed something what looked like a piece of wood and hit it against his head. He walked backwards holding his hand against his head and i started to run as fast i can. The memories still went through my head , i cried and couldn't see much because of my tears but i had to try focus on running. I saw a house what looked like the Wheeler house. I ran into it and hide into a wardrobe while crying , sobbing and hoping not to be found from him.