Real or dream?

Joyce POV:
Oh Christ this was a hard day i thought to myself as i finally arrived at home. I took a shower and went to bed to my surprise it didn't took long til i fell asleep. "Hello?" i said as i walked to the person who was wrapped around a pillar , the person didn't answer so i decided to walk closer and when i looked at this person, i gasped. It was Chrissy Cunningham , Laura her ex best friend but she looked terrible, it looked like someone killed her in a terrible way. Tears streamed down my cheek and i walked backward " you are too late" i heard a voice and immediately turned around to look at someone who looked like a damn devil and when i looked into his eyes it confirmed that this person was evil pure "what did you do to that poor girl!?" i asked him "end her suffering" he said and came closer to me "why!?" i yelled and walked backwards "because she was suffering , just like you" he said " i don't!" i yelled "oh really? What is with Bob and Laura?" he asked and it clicked in my head , i knew exactly where i was... I was in the Upside down. "what did you do with her?" i asked but he didn't answer "WHAT DID YOU DO WITH MY LITTLE GIRL!?" i yelled and wanted to punch him but suddenly i was pushed against a pillar. Tears streamed down my cheeks and he came closer and closer "She was suffering , Joyce" he said and ran his hand over my cheek "and i didn't let her suffer" he said with a devilish look "no!!" i cried out "it will be soon over , Joyce. Your suffering will have an end , it won't hurt if you don't move" he said and laid his hand over my face " no!! " i yelled but he won't stop. I closed my eyes and hoped it would be over soon but suddenly he stopped and i fell to the ground "take that motherfucker" i heard a familiar voice and open my eyes to look at her face. "Laura" i gasped and looked at her fighting and winning against the devil "Mom" she said and let fall the gun tears streamed down my cheek and i pulled her into my arms "mom are you okay!?" she asked sobbing "if i'm okay!? Are you kidding me!? I should ask that you!" i said and grabbed her face " oh god " she sobbed and grabbed me and pulled me into a hug " mom please bring me back home " she begged crying " i will Laura!" i said and wiped her tear away  "everything's gonna be alright , baby" i said and kissed her forehead she wanted to say something but suddenly she slowly disappeared "Laura!!" i yelled crying and looked around but no answer. My eyes flew open and i tried to catch my breath again , what the hell was that!? Why did that dream felt so fucking real!? I sat down and grabbed the water glass on my night table , was this now just a dream or reality?