1-10

1

Carrying a bag of fresh vegetables just bought from the supermarket, Zhao Yunxiao took out the key from the bag to open the door with the other hand. Before he could enter the door, the mobile phone in the bag rang. He hurriedly took out his mobile phone from his bag, Zhao Yunxiao's eyes flashed when he saw the phone, and he answered.

"Hey, Mingyuan."

"Yunxiao, I'm sorry, I won't go back to dinner tonight, and I will have a meeting for a while."

"...Ah, it doesn't matter."

"I've been too busy lately, so don't you Do it at home, go out to eat. Or ask Qianjun and the others to go out and play."

"It's okay, I will arrange the time myself. You have to eat on time and pay attention to your body."

"I will. Then I won't say it.

" Good."

Zhao Yunxiao sighed after hanging up the phone. Looking at the food in his hand, he couldn't help being lost again. Intellectually told him over and over again that Mingyuan's hard and busy work was for their better lives, but emotionally, he would still be disappointed. Since the beginning of last year, Mingyuan has become very busy. He often travels a lot, even if he comes home late, and the time to eat at home is only a handful. He considered going out to work more than once, but Ming Yuan stopped him.

——Your government subsidy is enough for your own pocket expenses. I have the expenses at home, so you can stay at home with peace of mind. When you are bored, go shopping or travel.

It cannot be denied that Mingyuan is very capable. When he was in college, Mingyuan started doing online business. After graduating from college, Mingyuan opened a trading company directly. From the initial small facade to the purchase of two floors in a bustling high-end office building in the urban area, Mingyuan's business has grown bigger and bigger, and their house has moved bigger and bigger, but the popularity of the house has become increasingly deserted.

Zhao Yunxiao and Lin Mingyuan are classmates in the university. When they first went to college, Lin Mingyuan fell in love with Zhao Yunxiao, who can be called a school flower. On Zhao Yunxiao's terms, there are not one thousand people chasing him, but one hundred. But Zhao Yunxiao has always been cautious about his feelings. He knows that he is good-looking and a fertile neutral person. Now that the fertility of women is degraded severely, and the number of neutral people is not many, people like him will naturally get a lot of pure males. Favor. Lin Mingyuan's conditions are not the best among Zhao Yunxiao's suitors, but love is so strange that Zhao Yunxiao chose Lin Mingyuan. After graduating from university, Zhao Yunxiao helped Lin Mingyuan take care of their small business. Later, when Lin Mingyuan's company grew, the other party didn't want him to work so hard, so he made him a master at home.

The physical signs of a neutral person are still male, but the Adam's apple is very small, has no beard, has a slender skeleton, and is between a woman and a pure male. Because genes determine their ability to reproduce, their personality will not be as aggressive as a pure male. Most neutral people are gentle, reserved, and introverted. Since the emergence of the first case of a neutral person at the beginning of the 21st century, in the following several hundred years, human science and technology have developed by leaps and bounds, and the types of human beings have also undergone tremendous changes. The birth rate of women is decreasing, and with it, the fertility of women is seriously degraded. Scientists predict that by the end of the 28th century, there may no longer be women in humans, and they will be replaced by neutral people who are more able to adapt to environmental changes.

Neutral people can give birth to better offspring, they have a strong learning ability, and more fertility. The vast majority of neutrals have at least two children per birth. It is now 2687 on the earth calendar. Human beings have begun to live and live on other planets. As a product of the survival of the fittest, neutral people have not only been recognized by the human society, they have even become the companions of pure males. Originally, a neutral person could also combine with a woman to conceive a woman, but international law does not allow a neutral person to marry a woman. They think that is a violent thing. After all, a neutral person is a new race that has only appeared for more than five hundred years, and it is far from reaching the number of unmarried men in the world.