91-100

91

Zhao Yunxiao was taken away by Valara before Yunhuo started to fight. Vala commanded the unhandled tribe to lift the seriously wounded into the cave, and then drag Zhao Yunxiao away, and said, "Don't worry, they are not Tuzuo's opponents. You don't even see Tuzuo transformed."

Zhao Yunxiao walked and turned around. Look, the crowd was blocking, and he saw Tuzzo's head higher than the crowd. Looking back, he sighed: "Let them leave, there are many caves nearby, so don't live together."

"Tuzo is measured, don't worry." Vala didn't know why his expression was serious, but his eyes were very serious. gentle.

Zhao Yunxiao knew that some things could not be solved by soft-heartedness and reasoning, not to mention the primitive orc world here. Sometimes the use of force is inevitable. Between Yunhuo and kindness, Zhao Yunxiao will only choose his partner first. He will not hurt Yun Huo for his senseless kindness and kindness.

When the first seriously injured person was brought over, the fight ended, or Yunhuo's unilateral beating ended. Using only the human form, he beat the dissatisfied people from the Yemo tribe to the ground. Then without exception, Yunhuo threw them all out of the cave. The fence was closed, and the red eyes looked at the people of the Yemo tribe. Greg stepped out: "Elder Tuzo, I Greg, I am willing to join the Bandasi tribe from today."

Kelan is the number one. Two: "I am also willing. I am not for Bandahi's food, but I don't want to be ruthlessly abandoned by the tribe one day

."

"I, Hamir, would like to join the Bandahi tribe." "I, Hoinha, would like to join the class. Daxi tribe." The

rest of the Yemo tribe came out one by one and expressed their willingness to join the Bandasi tribe, and those whose relatives were brought back by Yunhuo asked to join the Bandasi tribe one after another.

Yun Huo spoke with a cold voice: "Join Bandasi, you will no longer be members of the Yemo tribe. Whoever entangles with the Yemo tribe will kill him personally. I will give you a chance to regret. I count to ten."

"One, two, three..."

The sound of Yunhuo fell like a heavy hammer on the hearts of the Yemo tribesmen. Several people who hadn't expressed their opinions before came out: "We are the Yemo tribesmen." These people are all related to being thrown away by Yunhuo. Those who go out have something to do with it.

"Take your things and leave immediately."

Those people looked at their former tribesmen and picked up their things in a muffled voice. When they went to get the food, Kelan couldn't help shouting: "You want to take all the food. Take it? There is the food we hunted there!"

"Let them take it all! Also throw out all the things of the tribe!" Yun Huo said. Keya, Tanka, and Ute stepped forward to help those people "clean up", and threw all the animal skins, food and other things brought by the people from the end of the cave out of the cave.

"Elder Tuzuo..." Kelan said, the food was lost, what did they eat?

Bahr smiled and said, "Don't worry, you won't be hungry. You are from the Bandasi tribe now."

Kelan's eyes lit up, and he scratched his head embarrassedly, and left the question. Yes, they are from the Bandasi tribe, and the tribe will not ignore them.

Yunhuo then ordered: "Bahl, Baresa, you two go with me to the other two caves. Ute, Tanka and Kaya stay here to help."

"Yes."

"Elder Tuzo, I will follow You go together." Greg said.

Yun Huo glanced at him, turned and acquiesced.