261-270

261

For the mermaid tribe, after the long white moon passed, they couldn't believe that they actually spent such a warm and comfortable white moon. There is no cold, no threats from alien orcs and aliens, all kinds of delicious food...When the snow begins to melt, when green shoots begin to emerge, the merman tribe is still a little tranced, Baiyue, just passed? Regarding the reaction of the mermaid tribe, the orcs in the new city or the Wing Tour tribe have experienced it. Many young male mermaids couldn't help feeling excited, regardless of the cold spring season, one by one jumped into the river water where the ice and snow melted, telling themselves that they had indeed spent an unimaginable happy white moon.

This white moon, Tuzuo's family ushered in two new lives. The moon in the sky disappeared, and Yunhuo, who had been holding back for a winter, waved his hand, and the two sons' late full moon wine was put on! In the sea breeze in the early spring, bonfires were lit in the squares of the new town. Two cute babies wrapped up like little rice dumplings spent the first celebration ceremony in their lives ignorantly with the blessings of their relatives and clansmen. On the ensuing prayer festival, Bosen and Chiro, two underage male orcs, under the testimony of A-da, A-ba, grandfather, and younger brothers, offered their vows to the beast gods and set an adulthood. The vows to accompany for a lifetime.

Boyson asked Grandpa to tattoo Chiro's name on his heart, and Chiro also tattooed Boyson's name on the nearest place to his heart. The behavior of the two children's private decision, but did not want to become a role model for many young males to learn from. The people were surprised that Bosen and Chiro had settled down so early. There is no formal engagement ceremony for the orcs, and two people who have the same mind will get married directly after they reach adulthood. Boyson and Chiro are also the first pair in the history of the orcs. However, with the support of Yunxiao and Yunhuo, even if the two children are not really mature, even if the two children's behavior is surprising, everyone still gives their blessings without hesitation. From now on, Boyson and Chiro will be unmarried partners in the true sense, and even if a female has a crush on one of them, they can't explicitly intervene. Bosen can be said to have taken a reassurance pill. And there was a reason why he was so anxious to be engaged to Chiro.

"Uncle, I want to go with you."

When Boyson stood in front of Yun Huo and made this request seriously, Yun Huo didn't have too many surprises. Some of Bosen's personalities resemble Yunhuo.

Wuyue is here, and Yunhuo's plan to go to Alashan to find out is also on the agenda. The design drawings for the settlement of the mermaid family have been approved by the mermaid family, and the construction will start after the month of no month arrives. Uli Mesa must follow Yunhuo, and Hong Chi also indicated that he must follow. The construction of the settlement was handed over to Bakhr and the others. Grieth, as the next patriarch of the mermaid tribe, although he was only ten years old, he could be taken care of at this time. This elder, plus Kenon's presence, will make arrangements for the mermaid tribe's affairs. As for the new city, Yun Huo doesn't have to worry about it. His only worry is that Yun Xiao misses him too much, and the baby Beyle may not remember Dad after he returns.

It's still a year before she wears the magic animal suit, but Boyson can't wait. He wants to go out and practice with his uncle, and he wants to become stronger sooner than now. At this moment, looking at Bosen's resolute face, Yun Huo chose to support silently, and Qi Luo did not stop it, even though he was extremely worried.

Yun Huo said: "It will be very dangerous to go here. You are not an adult."

"I will be responsible for my own safety. Uncle, I want to go with you." After

looking at Bosen for ten seconds, Yun Huo deliberately The pressure released did not make Boyson half shy away. Yun Huo, who put away the pressure, admired this appearance in his eyes.