11-20

11

This busyness has forgotten the time. When Yun Huo came back from the outside with a large bag of things in his mouth, he saw the exposed arms, neck, and collarbone of the female "his" covered with a thin layer of sweat, squatting. Move stones at the entrance of the cave. He looked into the cave, and his red eyes were clearly happy and distressed. Happy because his home is cleaned up by the female, what is distressed is the hard work of the female.

"Yunhuo, are you finished?" Zhao Yunxiao planned to set the place where he lives and cooks on the left side of the entrance of the cave. The wind blows from the right, so the smoke will not be blown into the cave when doing this.

Yunhuo drew the bag into the warehouse, then his tail wrapped Zhao Yunxiao's body and pulled the person up, and then pulled the person to the stone bed in the cave to let him rest. He will do the rest.

Zhao Yunxiao smiled and rubbed Yunhuo's head, and said, "I'm not tired, but I'm hungry. When can I eat?" He

arched his head in Zhao Yunxiao's arms, and Yunhuo went out. Zhao Yunxiao stood up as soon as Yunhuo left. Holding his clean pot, he went to fetch water. In the afternoon, he cleaned up the animal skins and asked Yunhuo to take him to find some soft hay beds. There are many things to do in his head, so he boils the water first.

When Yun Huo came back with his prey in his mouth, he saw that water was already boiled outside the cave. He put the prey on the big leaves by the fire, and went into the hole to look for the clouds. As soon as he walked in, Yun Huo was stunned. Inside the cave, Yun Xiao turned his back to his upper body naked. With his thin shoulder blades, white tender flesh with beads of sweat, dreaming about the two pale red fruits on the front, his throat moved, and he walked lightly over.

The branches are broken again. Looking at the branches in his hand that were overwhelmed by his movement, Zhao Yunxiao exhaled helplessly. There is no rope here, and it's not a way to always tie it up with branches. It seems that it's impossible not to make clothes. Picking up his tube top on the stone bed, Zhao Yunxiao thought about what to do to wear this animal skin. It is not difficult to fumble to make a simple dress, but the difficult thing is the tools. Something sprayed on his shoulder, Zhao Yunxiao turned around and saw a big beast head, which shocked him.

"Yunhuo! When did you come in!"

Yun Huo grabbed the animal skin in Zhao Yunxiao's hand and threw it onto the stone bed. Zhao Yunxiao suddenly became nervous. He grabbed the hair on Yun Huo's neck and his heartbeat accelerated. Yun Huo's eyes seemed to be redder than usual.

"Woo..." The low, seemingly deep request from the depths of the soul. Yun Huo's two front paws were placed on the stone bed, trapping Zhao Yunxiao in his arms, and then stretched out his tongue.

"Don't, um!" Yun Xiao's eyes widened, and Yun Huo was licking him. Licking his sweat, licking his collarbone, licking his chest. Zhao Yunxiao's heartbeat passed to Yun Huo's. Yun Huo slammed Zhao Yunxiao in his arms with one claw, panting violently, as if he was fighting against his lustful desires. Zhao Yunxiao's leg touched the hard thing under Yunhuo, he did not dare to move, there was an inexplicable restlessness deep in his heart.

After holding Zhao Yunxiao calm down for a long time, Yun Huo let go of him, and then did not dare to look more, he turned around and went out. Zhao Yunxiao bit his lip and did not chase it out. His chest can't be put on, and he doesn't know how to face Yunhuo at this time. Yun Huo has a desire for him, but he tries his best to restrain this desire. Does Yun Huo also know that he is a human and he is a beast, and the two cannot be together? Zhao Yunxiao's heart suddenly astringent, he grabbed the animal skin to cover his upper body, hesitated.