181-190

181

I fumbled and walked out for a long way, but I couldn't find anything to eat. Zhao Fuqiang couldn't walk anymore. Guo Xinglei was also tired, and he had been very tense, and he didn't have the strength to move forward. Next to a dead tree nearby, the two sat down supporting each other, and Zhao Fuqiang panted against Guo Xinglei.

"I

'm really hungry..." Guo Xinglei put his arms around his shoulders and rubbed his head: "You are waiting for me here, I will look for food nearby."

"No." Zhao Fuqiang grabbed Guo Xinglei's hand. , "Hungry if you are hungry..." After taking a few breaths, he smiled, "Death is with you too. It's enough."

Guo Xinglei was silent for a moment, and his voice became dumb: "I didn't take care of you. , And Yunxiao."

Zhao Fuqiang's eyes immediately lighted up , and he said dumbly: "It's me, I didn't take care of it, Yunxiao...it's me...his mother, let me take care of him before leaving. I didn't do it..."

"It's not your fault. It's Lin Mingyuan that guy is so good at acting. It's that I should rush to Yunxiao as soon as possible, and I blame me." Guo Xinglei kissed Zhao Fuqiang, maybe, they can't make it through this day. NS.

"Xinglei, I'm sorry, you..." Zhao Fuqiang's tears flowed down.

"Don't say that." Guo Xinglei tried his best to put Zhao Fuqiang in his arms and put his chin on top of his head. "Can you promise me and wait for me in the next life? Don't marry a woman, just stay with me."

"I promise. I promise, you." Zhao Fuqiang hugged Guo Xinglei, the two most sorry people in his life, one is his son Yunxiao and the other is Guo Xinglei.

In this dark forest, which was obviously unable to go out, the two weak people didn't care about the danger. They all know that their lives will end here. But they will die together, and the fear is not as deep as it was at the beginning.

"Woo..."

Suddenly, a creepy voice came not far behind the two. The chills of Guo Xinglei's whole body suddenly rose, and he immediately stood up and turned to block Zhao Fuqiang's face. Zhao Fuqiang grabbed Guo Xinglei's arm and stood up, his scalp numb.

"Woo..." In the

darkness, a pair of dark green eyes gradually emerged from the black thickets, like two smears of ghost fire. Guo Xinglei and Zhao Fuqiang could only see two green lights, and couldn't see exactly what it was. Guo Xinglei took the phone out of his pocket tremblingly. He turned on the flashlight that came with the phone, hoping to scare away the beasts.

When the light came on, Guo Xinglei and Zhao Fuqiang saw clearly where the green light came from, and the two gasped at the same time. What was that! About three meters away in front of them, there was a wolf dog that was about the size of a wolfhound, but looked like an alien monster, and a beast with a disgusting mucus on its mouth was staring greedily at them. The Beast seemed to be a little afraid of the white light of the flashlight, staring at Guo Xinglei and Zhao Fuqiang in a defensive posture. It looks hungry, and the constantly flowing mucus is its hungry saliva.

Guo Xinglei glanced at the battery level of the phone. He could only hold on for ten minutes at most. He endured fear and said with a trembling voice to the people behind him: "Fuqiang, have you seen the tree on your left? Let's move there. ,

Climb to the tree." Zhao Fuqiang looked to the left and blinked hard. He said softly, "Look, I see."

"Okay, let's move over there and move slowly."

"Well... ..."

Guo Xinglei stared at the beast, leading Zhao Fuqiang to move to the left. When the two moved, the beast also moved. The mobile phone in Guo Xinglei's hand almost fell to the ground. He panicked to look at the eyes of the beast, but in a blink of an eye, the beast was no longer in front of him.