71-80

71

There was a faint "cracking" sound from outside the cave. A male orc sleeping closest to the entrance of the cave moved his ears and nose, then quickly got up and ran to the entrance of the cave in a human form. Immediately afterwards, two more male orcs noticed the strangeness and turned into human forms. The male orcs who had run to the entrance of the cave looked out from the gap specially set aside for ventilation, and immediately shouted: "It's on fire outside! Get up! Everyone!"

All the people in the cave were awakened instantly, and all the male orcs were awakened. All turned into human figures and rushed to the entrance of the cave, and the females turned pale with fright. Vala yelled: "Fight the fire now! Get the food out first!"

The fence blocking the entrance of the cave was removed. The females screamed, and all the males, whether they were old, weak or sick, rushed out. The hut on fire is the hut used by the tribe to store food!

"Roar!" The

male orc who rushed out first let out an angry roar, and instantly turned into an animal shape and rushed to the two strange males who were throwing burning animal skins toward the hut that was not yet on fire. It turns out that someone deliberately burned their food! There was an obvious smell of burning food in the air, and Vala ran out of the cave to see burning huts, and his body shook.

"Everyone is going to fight the fire!" Lil shouted. Seeing people from the Bandasi tribe rushing out, those who deliberately set fire did not intend to head-on, and immediately turned into beasts and ran away. Lil knew he should stop those people at this time, but it was more important to save food. If the stored food is burned, all people in the tribe will starve to death. It was Baiyue, and they couldn't hunt for food anymore.

"Don't run!"

Two male orcs still chased after him, one was Ute, and the other was Netani. The orcs who came to arson seemed to believe that no one would give up fighting the fire and chase them. One of the orcs leisurely threw the burning animal skins into the thickets, obviously wanting the entire Bandasi tribe to be burned.

The orc waved arrogantly at Ute and Netani who rushed over, turning into a beast and spreading its wings to run. His companions waited for him in the air, watching the Bandasi tribe in chaos and flames by the way.

At this moment, suddenly there was a white smooth night sky, and the orc who was about to fly his eyes flashed, one staggered to the ground, and then fainted motionlessly. This sudden change caused a group of arrogant orcs in the sky to instantly change their faces. Without waiting for them to react, with the roar, white light swept past their eyes. Five or six of the swept orcs instantly lost consciousness and fell directly from the air, together with some special food they took away. . Without any resistance, the few people who fell heavily from the air all vomited blood and fainted completely.

The orcs who came for the arson attack were horrified, and the tribesmen of the Bandashi tribe were horrified. Wala, Lier, Ute... everyone looked at the person who emitted the white light in fear, only their hair was horrified.

"The Bandasi tribe is a tribe protected by the Beast God! The offender must be punished by the Beast God!"

Netani roared angrily, and the artifact in his hand once again became powerful.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

"Woo-!" Shuddered.

Whether it's stunned in the air or standing on the ground; whether it's arson or fire fighting. When the white light pierced the night sky again, three silly orcs instantly lost consciousness and fell from the sky.