61-70

61

After finishing the fishing nets, Zhao Yunxiao began his busy reserve work again. Yunhuo, Bacher, and Kangding picked a lot of vegetables, and Zhao Yunxiao chose some to make pickles and kimchi. Kangding pickled four different kinds of vegetables in the four one-meter-high clay pots he made. Three are leaf vegetables and one is melon vegetables. The colorful-tailed chicken laid a lot of eggs, and Zhao Yunxiao also marinated a small jar of salted eggs. Everyone was looking forward to the day when the things in these jars were marinated.

Every day in the hard work, Zhao Yunxiao lost a lot of weight compared to when he came. Others are very distressed, especially Yun Huo, but it is not only Zhao Yunxiao who has lost weight, everyone has lost weight, especially the three most hard-working adult males. If you want to get fat, you can only wait until Baiyue.

Kangding didn't go out that day, he had already picked all the vegetables and fruits that he could pick around, and the prey was almost extinct. To protect Yunxiao, Gisang and Chiro, Kangding can't run too far, so he basically doesn't have to go out now. But Kangding was not idle either. The rice that Yun Huo and Bach brought back were still waiting to be ground. The hand warmer Zhao Yunxiao wanted was not fired either. He still had a lot of work to do.

Zhao Yunxiao and Ji Sang also came to an end for food storage. They sat on a thick animal skin carpet and sew clothes and bedding. The animal skins in the warehouse almost couldn't fit. Zhao Yunxiao is making winter gloves, hats and socks. There are many kinds of leather here, and Zhao Yunxiao is naturally all made of leather.

Kangding sat on the ground beside the dining table to grind rice, Chi Luo helped Abba and Emine to cut animal skins, and Zhao Yunxiao and Ji Sang sew while chatting. The atmosphere was enjoyable. Tomorrow Yunhuo and Bahr will come back again. Zhao Yunxiao plans to make two leather hats today. I don't know if the adult orcs can also become one body with their own body after wearing the hats.

Cheraw care deeply want to eat raw fish, to cut a good skins to Abba, Cheraw asked: "? Abba, such as Edie and uncle back, can first make some fish ah"

Giresun a He immediately said: "Yes, Yunxiao, the fishing nets are ready and haven't been used yet, let's try them to see if they can be used." In fact, I want to eat the kind of sashimi that looks delicious.

Zhao Yunxiao smiled and said, "When the two of them come back, I'm also very curious about what the fish looks like here."

"Ah! Great!" Gisang and Chi Luo were extremely happy.

Kangding grinded seriously, smiled at his partner, with a petting eye in his eyes. Since Gisang's body has improved, his complexion has improved, and his wrinkles have decreased, Kandin has been the happiest. He often feels that his partner still seems to be the female he is struggling to pursue, young, beautiful, and cheerful. For this reason, Kangding thanked Yunxiao more than once in his heart, but also thanked Tuzuo for sending Yunxiao back to the tribe. Whenever I think of the days when his partner was seriously ill, Kangding was always scared. Fortunately, fortunately.

Just as several people were talking and laughing, a special roar suddenly came, and the atmosphere in the room immediately changed. Kangding put down the stone stick and stood up, and Qi Luo directly became a little beast.

"Don't go out!" Abandoning a sentence, Kangding quickly walked out of the cave, the roar of the orc!

Chi Luo also followed Apa out.

Ji Sang grabbed Yun Xiao's hand: "It's the cry of an orc."

"Orc?" Zhao Yunxiao, who originally thought it was a beast, was surprised, "It's not a beast?"

"No, it's an orc." The male orc became. The cry of the queen of the beast is different from that of the real beast, but Zhao Yunxiao can't hear it. But Gisang did not feel at ease because of this. How could there be male orcs here?