131-140

131

After "teaching" Red Cub, Yun Huo went to Hong Chi. Yunxiao fed the big cub and drank soup, wiped the cub with light salt water, smeared with wound medicine, smashed a few beast beads, soaked in water and fed the cub to drink, and then dragged his sour legs to the cave above to take care of it. Other wounded. Immediately a few cannibal beasts followed him. Before Yun Xiao came over, his lower body was still a little sour, and Yun Huo, who had finished talking to Hong Chi, quickly passed by to help Yun Xiao.

Yun Huo stared at him, but Yun Xiao didn't have the ability to use healing anymore. After taking care of the wounded, Yun Xiao returned to the cave. The red cub, the black cub, and the three cubs were "wronged" today. The three cubs who had crawled very neatly crawled on him as soon as they saw Abba. Yun Xiao felt sorry for the children, steamed a big bowl of mushroom minced meat custard and fed it to the five cubs, and made the cream cup with the milk fat that Yunhuo fished out today. The five cubs were not wronged.

After eating lunch, Yun Huo took away the stone animal skin pocket and Hong Chi and went to the death forest. Yun Xiao sat in the cave and smashed the beast beads with the two big cubs. With so many beast beads, even if the quality is not as good as the green skin beast beads, they can still make up for the healing effect in quantity. After eating the delicious steamed buns and stir-fried meat, the red and black cubs are full of enthusiasm. When a stone is dropped, a bead basically turns into powder.

In about an hour, Yun Huo and Hong Chi returned. The two of them entered the cave. Yun Huo sat down beside Yun Xiao and said, "Hong Chi and their adult man-eating monsters have several black stones. When the cubs were born, they In order to ensure that the cubs survive, a lot of black stones will be placed next to the cubs, and they will not be taken away until the cubs are determined to survive. It is likely that your guess is correct, their cubs simply cannot absorb so much power. The result is that it is easy to die."

Yun Xiao Na Na, looking at Hong Chi, Hong Chi's eyes seemed to be colder than usual. Yun Xiao looked back at Yunhuo: "Then, what about the female, isn't the female unresponsive to the black stone?"

Yun Huo said musingly: "Their females are weak as soon as they are pregnant with the cub. It may be the problem of the cub itself, the environment of the dead forest, the minerals, or the black stone. It's hard to tell. Hong Chi and I suggested that each person wear only one black stone and try it. If the red cubs and they wear a black stone, it will have an effect, then it means that the man-eating monster is not suitable for black stone. But one thing is certain, black stone The energy in it can be absorbed. The longer the black stone is used, the lower the heat, and eventually it will become an ordinary stone."

Yunxiao couldn't bear to say,

"Do you want to experiment with the red cubs?" "You are their Abba, Red Cub will tell you if they are uncomfortable."

Yun Xiao looked at the Red Cub and Black Cub who were looking at him. The reason why Yun Huo made this decision was indeed to find out the power of the black stone. Hong Chi said at this time: "

Gu Gu !" Yun Xiao looked over, Hong Chi made another "guo", and he also wanted to figure out what effect the black stone had on them. This was related to their entire cannibal beast (White Feather Orc). The reproduction and development of races. Yun Xiao touched the red boy's head. After a long time, he nodded. As Abba, he also needs to figure it out.

Yun Xiao nodded, and Yun Huo took a black stone from his pocket and handed it to Red Zai: "Do you feel hot?"

"Yo?" Red Zai's big eyes blinked.

Yun Xiao took the cold black stone and asked Hong Zai: "Hong Zai, do you feel hot when you touch this stone, or do you feel comfortable?"

Hong Zai blinked again and raised her little paw on the stone. Then yo yo yelled twice. Not hot, hot. Yun Xiao asked again: "Well, dad wear a rope for you to wear it? Would you like to wear it?"