281 end

"Chi Luo, come back for dinner. Abba made your favorite mashed potatoes with meat sauce."

"Woo~"

A small beast with a red body and a black tail ran out of the flowers like a joy. The clean clothes I put on in the morning have become dirty. The little wild beast ran to Abba's feet, his tail flicked, and Yunxiao turned and took the little wild beast to the restaurant for dinner. The little wild beast turned into a half-beast-shaped cub, and stretched out his hand for Abba to hold it. The fifteen-month-old Little Beast not only runs fast and stands firm, although he can't speak yet, he can already understand what the adults are talking about. Otherwise, he won't be able to say that there is meat sauce and mashed potatoes to eat him. Just ran over.

The servant in the garden immediately walked over and picked up the little boy. Yun Xiao stretched out his hand: "Give it to me."

"Sir, it's not convenient for you. I will hold it."

"It's okay, give it to me."

Yun Xiao asked strangely. Luo hugged him, kissed him, and dragged Qi Luo's legs with one hand to prevent Qi Luo from kicking his bulging belly. Qi Luo put his arms around Abba's neck, rubbed against Xiangxiang's Abba, rubbed against him, and turned into a little beast again. Touching Qi Luo's soft body, Yun Xiao's eyes were smiling.

When he arrived at the restaurant, Yun Xiao thanked the servant who opened the chair for him, and then sat down with Qi Luo in his arms. Qi Luo jumped to the dinner table without waiting for Abba to sit down, he smelled delicious! Yun Xiao took the bowl, scooped up a spoonful of mashed potatoes with meat sauce, and fed it.

"Woo~" The hair all over Chiro's favorite was exploded.

Feeding Qi Luo ate two bowls full of mashed potatoes with meat sauce and a bowl of fish soup, and fed another fruit, Yun Xiao took the full baby boy to take a bath. After washing fragrantly and changing into clean clothes, Qi Luo nestled in Abba's arms and fell asleep. Yun Xiao was also a little tired, and yawned, he simply slept with his son.

When Yun Huo returned, Yun Xiao and the eldest son were sleeping soundly. After kissing the sleeping partner, touching the eldest son, Yun Huo went out. He and Hong Chi went to the patriarch of the Baiyu clan to discuss matters, and they just came back. Yunhuo and Yunxiao live in an extremely secret manor located in the holy land of the Baiyu tribe. Originally, this was the place where the patriarchs of the Baiyu tribe made sacrifices to their ancestors and Emperor Huoyun. After Yunhuo appeared, the patriarch of the Baiyu tribe placed Yunxiao here. Once Yunhuo's identity was exposed, it meant that waves of the orc empire appeared. Originally, Yunhuo was ready to expose his identity after taking Yunxiao back. However, Yunhuo became pregnant again after returning from Huoyunxing, and Yunhuo delayed the exposure. Wait until Yunxiao's birth is born before proceeding according to the plan.

When Hong Chi recovers his memory, he will move to live with Yun Huo, but rarely live with his own dad and dad in this life. Hong Chi's identity is also embarrassing for the patriarch of the Baiyu clan. Hong Chi is the son of the patriarch, but Hong Chi is exactly the same as the portrait of the first patriarch in the history of the Bai Yu tribe. Coupled with the later confirmation by Yunhuo, the patriarch of the Bai Yu tribe doesn't know how to face his own life. Son now. So Hong Chi moved to live with Yunhuo for this reason. Hong Chi did not call the patriarch "Daddy", but directly called the name.

Before everything is exposed, Hong Chi will take Beta'er wherever he goes. The stickiest thing about Beta's is the red red. I am very satisfied with this red red. Beta'er did not restore his memory, but in Beta'er's instincts, Red Red Eaddy is the most important. As for Yunxiao, Yunhuo and Hongchi didn't know if Yunxiao had recovered his memory. It stands to reason that both of them have such a memory, Yun Xiao should have more as the incarnation of the beast god, but Yun Xiao hasn't mentioned it once, or even performed it. The only thing Yun Xiao wondered was why he, who had no white light, had the ability to summon white light after returning from Huoyunxing. Although not as strong as his ability in the previous life, he is already very powerful in this life. According to the current level, he already has the middle level of the sixth refiner level.