191-200

191

In the room, Yunxiao was feeding Beta'er the animal's milk. He did not tell his partner about the children's crying. Yunhuo went to the bed and sat down, put his arm around Yunxiao, and stared at the little baby in his partner's arms.

"Father and Chiro are asleep?"

"Sleep."

"Yunxiao."

"Huh?"

"Baiyue, I want to make something for the children in the house to play with. You can help me think about it."

Yun Xiao looked back: "What to play? Is it going to be in the room?"

"Yeah."

Yun Xiao blinked and thought. After a while, he said: "how we slide where families with children can be mounted a slide slides upstairs downstairs, the kids like?."

"Ah, you slide it from the attic to install. The first floor."

Yunxiao said: "Do we have the right materials? The slide has to be slippery enough to be fun."

"Just brush with a layer of black oil and polish it."

"Okay. The kids will love it."

"Yeah."

Beta After I finished drinking the animal milk, Yun Huo took the milk bag from Yun Xiao, and Yun Xiao picked up Beta'er and burped him with milk. When Beta'er had a milk hiccup, Yun Xiao put him back on the bed. The six cubs, Yalirui and Geaz were all asleep, and Beta'er, who had finished the milk, closed his eyes and was about to go to sleep. Yun Huo took out two stones from his pocket, Yun Xiao looked at him. Yun Huo did not explain, but directly placed the white camp spar lightly beside Beta'er. Beta's little hand moved, but there was no further movement.

A surprise flashed in Yun Xiao's eyes. After observing for a while, Yun Huo then took out another stone from his pocket, this time it was a red citrine. Yunxiao did not stop it. Yunhuo took away the camp spar and put down the aquamarine. Beta's little hand moved again. Yunxiao and Yunhuo watched Beta'er's reaction closely. After a while, I saw that Beta'er was asleep, Yun Xiao gently broke Beta'er's little hand, and picked up the crater. He touched Beta'er's finger first, he didn't have any special reaction, Yun Xiao boldly put the amatite in Beta'er's hand. Betta habitually clenched his fist, hummed a few times, and continued to sleep.

Yun Xiao turned his head and whispered happily: "Betta's seems to be able to accept it."

Yun Huo still stared at his baby son's hand. He touched it. The temperature of his son's hand was normal, and there was no uncomfortable expression on his face. After waiting patiently for more than ten seconds, Yun Huo exhaled: "Betta's can wear a crescentite."

Yun Xiao touched his son's face and smiled: "The stone Hong Chi has worked so hard to find can be put on Beta's."

"I." Go get it."

Yun Huo got out of bed, Yun Xiao bent over and kissed his son on the face.

Yunhuo brought the amatite that Hongchi specially found for Beta'er and the amatite that Yunxiao picked. Gently took out the stone in his son's hand, and he put a round and crystal clear crescent stone on his son's neck. Holding the terracotta stone and touching several places on his son's neck, he found that Beta'er did not have any uncomfortable reaction. Yun Huo put the stone under his son's clothes and let his son wear it next to his body.

The stone was close to his body, and Beta'er's little hand moved, and then he fell asleep peacefully again. Obviously, the stone did not cause him any discomfort. Yun Xiao put on his own crescent stone, gently held his son's little hand, and said in a low voice, "I hope that the assumptions of father and Daddy are correct."