221-230

221

With Yunxiao in the new city, Vala can leave with peace of mind. But now Yunxiao is going, Yunhuo lets Vala stay. Hong Chi is responsible for the safety of the tribe, and Kandin and Vala stabilize the operation of the tribe. As a wizard, Vala is very conscientious and qualified. Now Kangding and Walla have a more important task, which is to lead the tribe to dig a reservoir to prepare for the drought that may occur during the red moon period. Although there are wells in the new city, they may be dry. Yunhuo has already decided, and Walla can only execute it. Just as Yunhuo and Hongchi must keep one person, Vala and Yunxiao must also keep one person.

Yunhuo left all nine followers in the new city. There is a tacit understanding between them and Yun Huo that no one else can match. With them, all Hong Chi has to do is to sit in the new city and command and dispatch the White Feather Orcs. The nine followers were not willing, at this time they should follow Yun Huo. But for Yunhuo, who was extremely powerful in combat, it was completely unnecessary for these nine people to follow him to the orc forest. Yunhuo was more assured when they were in the new city.

In addition to Yunxiao, there were ten females with white light, including Tino, Owen, and Bohe. The females in the tribe who wear the white camp spar also have white light. The ten females selected by Vala have strong or weak abilities, because Xincheng must also stay behind the females with stronger white light. And these ten females are all mates, and their mates will go with them. Owen's partner, Baide, is the captain of the smelting team. After he leaves, the fathers of Guo Xinglei and Zhao Fuqiang will be responsible for the smelting room. Originally, Walla asked Owen to stay, but Owen insisted on going, and Baider was also very supportive. Baide, who is missing an arm, wants to let people know that even if he is disabled, he can still do many things. Tino's partner, Netani, is about the same age as Condon and is the oldest in the team. He and Baide can very well assist Yunhuo in this operation.

Yun Xiao handed the baby egg to Vala. If the females of the Wingyou tribe are produced, Wala can help them hatch artificially. Yunxiao also gave the big cub who was growing wings and the eight pictures that needed to grow wings to Vala, Gisang, and the white-light capable females of the tribe. Wings are very important. The white light "treatment" of other people can be suspended, but Dazai and Batu must receive white light treatment every day. In this regard, Wala, Gisang and others all expressed their desire to rest assured that Yunxiao.

Who will go with Yunhuo and what materials must be prepared, these things must be settled within two days. The two fathers who were asleep ate hurriedly and then went to make alcohol. Their time is tight.

The four eldest children prepared that Abba and Dad were not at home, but the three eldest boys said nothing to leave Abba. They can stay away from Dad for a month, but they cannot stay away from Dad for a day. The three big boys have never left Abba since the day they met him. As soon as I heard that Abba was going to go out with Dad but couldn't take them, the three darlings threw themselves into Abba's arms and started crying. They were going, they were going to follow Abba!

Yun Xiao couldn't coax it no matter what, neither could the two grandpas coax it, and even the brothers couldn't coax it. Hong Chi directly used his leader's aura to suppress, but the three big boys cried louder. If Yun Huo comes back, the three big bastards will definitely have a butt beating. Yun Xiao took the three big boys back to the room and reasoned with them.

To the three big bastards, Abba is different from any one person's existence. If they can't see Abba, they will panic and fear. They simply can't accept the fact that Abba is not at home. Two cubs, three cubs, four cubs, Yalirui, Gaz, and even Beta'er can not sleep with Abba, but the three big cubs can't. They can go to sleep with Grandpa occasionally, but not often. They still have to be with Abba at night to sleep soundly. But, Abba is going to a far place, don't take them. No, no, they want Abba.