151-160

151

It was already dark when Yun Huo came back. As soon as he came back, he was warmly welcomed by the Red Cub, Big Cub and Black Cub. The black cub and the red cub flew to him and hugged and licked, as if they missed him very much. However, Yun Huo won't be easily sweetened. He grabbed the black cub who had left a lot of saliva on his face. Yun Huo asked his partner, "What's the matter with them?"

Yun Xiao explained with a smile: "Kira told them about the crabs and Shrimp is delicious. I have to find Daddy. "

No wonder! Yunhuo patted the small buttocks of the Red and Black Cubs, put the two big cubs on the ground, and touched the big cub holding his thigh, and said, "When we move to the Congshan Plain, Dad will look for it. "

Yoyoyo~" The red cub flew up and left his saliva on Daddy's face.

Some people are not willing to be left out.

"Hey." He wants to eat too!

"Stand up for me!" The difference between

Yun Huo's attitude towards males and that of cubs was clear at a glance.

Yun Xiao told Yun Huo what happened today, and the most important thing was the stone. Yun Huo said: "I will tell Bacher and others about this later." Then, Yun Huo said: "Yun Xiao, I put the laser stick..."

Yun Xiao covered Yun Huo's mouth: "I know, Hong Chi told I'm here. You can make up your mind about these things. Hong Chi is our family, and should be given to him."

Yun Huo's eyes were gentle, not mentioning this matter, and then said: "After moving over, I plan to die. In the forest, build some wooden houses for the white feather beasts, and burn some red mud houses. They live in the death forest very simple. There are Kandin and Vala on the mountain plain. I don't need to be there every day. The wooden house and the red mud house are used as the residences of the White Feather Orcs in the Death Forest. We also help them make settlements wherever the mountain plains meet the Death Forest. In the future, females and cubs can live there, as well as the Death Forest. It's not suitable for them to live for a long time."

"Okay. It's just that you will be very hard."

So, Yunhuo is more like the leader of the white feather orcs than the red red. Of course, Yun Huo also has his plan on how to make Hong Chi "diligently" a little bit.

Yun Huo bent over and said in Yun Xiao's ear: "Xuan Jing Shi is really useful to me."

"Ah!" Yun Xiao hugged Yun Huo, "Are you better?"

Yun Huo nodded, "I will be with you at night. Said."

"Yeah."

Yun Xiao let go of Yunhuo, his heart beating very fast. He (female) can accept camp and aquamarine stones with healing powers, and Yunhuo (male) can accept mysterious stones that can make orcs become more powerful... things seem to be moving in a mysterious direction... Could it be that Say, there is actually another power in this world? It just has not been discovered. No, there is still something to be discovered... Yun Xiao looked at Hong Chi. Um? Where's the red red?

"Yo yo yo." The black cub ran in, grabbed Abba's clothes, and raised his head, "Yo yo yo... slap, slap..." Abba, the egg is broken.

"Brother broke his shell?!" Yun Xiao hurriedly put down the matter and followed Hei Zai over.

"Cuckoo!" Hong Chi yelled in the small tent. Immediately afterwards, Yun Xiao heard the cub's peculiar cry.

Xiao Ba and Xiao Jiu broke their shells almost at the same time. When the two white and tender little females were hugged by Yunxiao and Hongchi, the white feather orcs cheered with their screams in the clear voice of the leader. The five cubs all broke their shells safely, especially the birth of four precious little females. The White Feather Orcs tasted the joy of reproduction that has not been seen in generations.