201-210

201

Yunhuo and Hongchi brought back to Yunxiao safely. But Yunxiao, who had returned home, had no time to explain the situation to his father, father, and the people. The frightened children held Abba (uncle) and kept crying, Yun Xiao took the children upstairs, Yun Huo explained. In the bedroom, Yunxiao was sitting on the bed, three big boys crying in his arms, four big kids who turned into little beasts lying on his lap and crying, three little boys crying to be hugged by Abba, Yalirui He Geazi hung on Abba's shoulder, whimpering. Yun Xiao didn't have any hands to hold Beta'er anymore. Gisang, who came up with him, held Beta'er in his arms, his eyes were still red, and he was also scared to death. The big man who had eaten the clear fruit to detoxify was holding his master's hand and begging for comfort.

"Stop crying, stop crying, Abba is back, Abba is okay, don't cry anymore, my dears."

"Papa, woo..." The three big boys are still shaking, and they can't live without Abba.

Qi Luo turned into a human form and cried and said, "Abba, I'm scared to death, I'm scared to death..." After

Ji Sang wiped the corners of his eyes in fear: "If you have any accident, we don't know how to live it. Go on. From now on, Tuzuo and Hong Chi must stay at home alone, and absolutely can't let you stay at home alone."

"Abba, I will never leave you again, I will never go fishing again."

"Uncle, I will not go fishing, I will stay with you at home."

Boyson, Chova, and Isol all turned into human forms, crying. Boyson, who had always been a little too calm, was so sad that Yun Xiao was distressed and heartbroken.

" My dears, come here and let Abba kiss him."

"Papa papa......"

"Abba (uncle)......" The

children all put their heads in front of Abba. One by one, Yun Xiao left a soothing, gentle kiss that belongs to Abba on the children's foreheads and faces. Then hug the three little cubs, touch Yalirui and Gaz, and the big one.

"Abba, who kidnapped you?" Chi Luo asked with tears.

"Yoyoyo!" I'm going to kill him!

The three big boys exploded in an instant, and then hugged Abba and cried. Ji Sang also asked, "Yunxiao, who the hell is?"

Yunxiao simply explained, "They are winged orcs living in the swamp forest. They want to see Yunhuo and Hongchi, but they are afraid that Yunhuo and Hongchi will not see it. They took me away. They didn't hurt me, they just hoped to see

Yunhuo and Hongchi with this ." "Yoyoyoyo!" I want to kill them!

The three big bastards are even more angry. Qi Luo said dissatisfiedly: "Daddy and Uncle Hong Chi are not unreasonable people. Even if Uncle Hong Chi is unreasonable, Daddy will be reasonable. Wouldn't it be alright for them to find Daddy directly? Or just look for him. Master Pa and Vala, why did you kidnap Abba and spray poison on the big man?"

"Yes." Shuva and Isol echoed strongly in nasal voices. Although Bosen didn't speak, his face had the same meaning.

Now can not explain in detail with the kids, sky and said: "They have a place of their concerns about the kids, do not cry, you have been crying, Abba Abba tonight will feel bad related to sleep, okay..?"

"I I want to sleep with Abba!"

"Yeah !" "Oh,

papa!" I won't leave Abba!

"Then don't cry

. My eyes are swollen. Abba will make you a good meal?" Chi Luo shook his head and hugged Abba tightly: "No. I just want to hold Abba like this."