121-130

121

After that day, Yunhuo, Yunxiao, and Man-Eating Beasts formed a good relationship that made Yunhuo often black-faced. Every morning, the red cub, the black cub, and the big cub, the three small cats, come early, as well as the three pregnant females, plus a guard team composed of more than a dozen adult cannibals. Of course, red is indispensable. Head of the project. Then, this group of "people" consciously ate breakfast in the cave by the way.

After eating breakfast, leaving five to six man-eating monsters guarded near the cave, the red-eyed leader would call Yunhuo to go. The two went straight to the death forest. The red-eyed leader seemed to want Yunhuo to understand the Death Forest, and he would call Yunhuo away after breakfast. Towards noon, a team of cannibals will come to the cave with various prey captured, Yunhuo and Chimu leaders will also come back, and then they will prepare lunch and eat. After eating, the red-eyed leader nestled in the corner of the cave to rest. He kept it, and Yunhuo could not leave. How could he say that the other party was a strong male. How could Yunxiao and him be "alone", and Yunhuo would also stay. .

In the evening, the army of hula-la-la-lah cannibals came with a wealth of prey, and large-scale barbecues were put on shelves and fired. Fortunately, Cannibal Warcraft is also very skilled in handling prey, and Yunhuo is also willing to add some seasonings other than salt when roasting, but the food for three or four hundred Cannibal Warcraft is not simple after all. However, Yun Huo couldn't care if they could eat their fill. It was a big project to roast all the prey. When it gets dark, all the barbecues are swept away, and the man-eating monsters retreat all the time, and Yunhuo and Yunxiao can restore their peace.

But even though Yunhuo can do a lot of things, and cannibals and cubs can also help, Yunxiao is still very hard, after all, he is pregnant, and his belly has begun to bulge. Yun Xiao wanted to make nutritious food to take care of the three pregnant female cannibals, to take care of six cubs, and to cook for him, Yunhuo, and the chief Chimu. These were absolute big stomach kings. Yunhuo loves Yunxiao, but Yunxiao is as sweet as a sweet, and he works a little bit harder, so that the cannibal beast can no longer catch orc females and cubs than anything else.

In the meantime, Yunxiao boldly received a name for the head of the red eyes—Hong Chi—from the evolution of the name of the red cub. After Yun Xiao yelled several times, Chief Chimu was obviously very accepting, and Yun Huo yelled at the same time.

After almost a week, Yun Huo couldn't help it, Yun Xiao was too hard. After eating breakfast that day, he clearly told Hong Chi that he would go out and come back at night. Those adult cannibals would eat whatever they usually eat today. His partner needs to rest.

Hong Chi didn't say anything, but after Yun Huo left, he took a group of cannibal beasts and followed him. At noon, only the six adult cannibal beasts staying behind were on the cave side, and no other cannibal beasts came over. Yun Xiao did have time to take a good rest, and took a full nap with the six cubs in the afternoon.

The condition of the three pregnant females has not improved significantly, but they can eat food every day, and the food intake is gradually increasing, which is a good sign. What excites Yunxiao most is that the second, third, and fourth cubs will finally turn over, can climb, and can eat and eat normally. When the three little cubs climbed onto Yun Xiao on their own for the first time, Yun Xiao was so excited that he laughed from ear to ear all day. The three little cubs finally began to grow flesh, and their little paws became stronger and stronger. The most obvious changes are the red cubs, black cubs and big cubs. These three little greedy cats with great appetites have grown and grown stronger! Their clothes are all small.

The big cub's face was slightly rosy, the black cub's lips were slightly red, and the red cub's voice became clearer and louder. The three big cubs' stomachs were swollen every day. The most exciting thing was Yunxiao, who took good care of a few cubs. He immediately took out one of his own nightgowns and remade clothes for the three big boys. He now only has one nightgown.