241-250

241

The fact that Yunhuo and Hongchi had three forms caused an uproar inside and outside the new city. For the orcs, this is definitely a subversive change. The most exciting are the orcs like Bach, who wear energy stones. If the three forms are the ultimate forms of orc evolution, doesn't it mean that they will one day have three forms like Yunhuo and Hongchi? Especially for disabled male orcs like Baide, the half-human and half-animal form is the most suitable for them. The male orcs wearing the stone can't wait to absorb the energy in the stone faster, and take the form of a half-beast earlier.

Compared to the excitement of the tribe, Tuzuo's reaction was not bad. Because both adults and children are not used to the pure human form of Yunhuo and Hongchi. The six bastards even thought that the pure humanoid Daddy was not Daddy. Even Yunxiao is not very accustomed to the pure human form of Yunhuo, and that Yunhuo with the crimson half-orc form is his partner. Because old and young are not used to (do not like), Yunhuo and Hongchi are still half-beast-shaped appearances. The only difference is that Yunhuo has a pair of big wings on his back.

Yun Xiao is now waiting for the children in the family to evolve completely. Especially the six cubs, there will definitely be a complete animal shape in the future. Yalirui and Geaz have made up their minds. Even if they have a pure human form, they shouldn't change. They like to be different from others, like their own beast ears and red tail. That's cool.

After Yunhuo adjusted at home for three days, after adapting to the change between his pure human form and half animal form, he explained his body before and after the transformation with the managers of Kangding, Walla and other new towns in the chamber. Reactions and feelings provide a reference for other male orcs wearing stones. It's unclear about this matter, only he will come. Yun Huo didn't hide his personal secrets, so he also called Haradin.

Red Red Evolved safely, and Beta'er spent a week making Red Red Daddy's first fantasy animal suit under Abba's guidance. Holding the clothes that Beta'er made for him, Hong Chi is indescribably happier. Betar put it on him, and under the nervous gaze of his family, Hong Chi slowly transformed his body into a beast shape starting from his hands. The Eudemons clothing of the Green Skin Beast merged with his body piece by piece. On this day, the history of the White Feather Orcs in the orc world was rewritten again. The White Feather Orcs truly became a branch of the Orcs and began their continued journey in the Orcs World.

On a small reef island in the ocean, Grieth looked at a beach in the distance, feeling dull. His brother was there and lost it. He knew that the younger brother who was captured by the Black Cloud Beast was definitely gone, but when he thought of the sad Abba, he couldn't help thinking, if he could be a little more powerful, if he was not stunned by the Black Cloud Beast, Will that brother survive? His younger brother died before he broke his shell. He couldn't see the blue sky or the blue sea, and he couldn't even call him his brother.

Grieth wiped away the tears from his eyes. Abba is already very sad, he can no longer make Abba worry. Dad is also very sad, but there are too many things for Dad to deal with. The moon has turned yellow and it is almost the most dangerous time. He wants to help Dad catch more fish.

"Wow!" A person emerged from the sea. He has long blue hair that hangs around his waist. His upper body is in the shape of a human, with blue fish tails below his waist. He wore a shirt made of some kind of blue fish skin, just covering his hips. The tight clothes outlined his somewhat delicate upper body shape. His skin was fair and flawless, like the most beautiful pearl, but his beautiful face was a little unsuitable and haggard. As soon as he saw him, Grieth's originally dull and serious face immediately showed a smile.

"Abba." Grieth jumped off the rock and ran over.

The mermaid's tail swayed and came to the shore. He bent over and kissed Grieth's forehead, and the pink stone he wore on his neck shook. He asked, "Why did you come here?"