31-40

31

After eating lunch, Ji Sang couldn't wait to ask Yunxiao to teach him how to turn salty fruit (salt fruit) into white sand. Qi Luo was also very curious, and Zhao Yunxiao's actions towards him made Qi Luo couldn't help but want to get close to Zhao Yunxiao, and he even took the initiative to wash the pots and bowls. Kangding didn't go out either, waiting to see what Zhao Yunxiao would do with the salty fruit. Zhao Yunxiao took two pots, went to the stone pile outside to pick a suitable stone, and asked Chi Luo to clean the pot again with soap to wash away the grease remaining in the pot. Qi Luo carefully cleaned the shells and stones of Shiguo carefully, and brought them to Zhao Yunxiao.

Zhao Yunxiao thanked Qi Luo two pieces of dried meat as a snack. Qi Luo put the dried meat strips and the pinch of salt that Zhao Yunxiao had just given him on a small piece of clean animal skin, and he was reluctant to eat them right away. Kangding has washed all the salty fruits stored at home in accordance with Zhao Yunxiao's requirements. Zhao Yunxiao didn't allow Ji Sang to touch cold water, so Ji Sang sat beside him obediently.

Zhao Yunxiao picked the salt fruit from the branch and put it in a pot. Ji Sang and Qi Luo watched for a while and helped him pick it together. After picking a small pot, Zhao Yunxiao motioned to Ji Sang and Qi Luo to stop, and then asked Qi Luo to clean them. After washing, he took the stone and twisted the salt fruit in the pot. Qi Luo stared carefully, and inadvertently, he saw Zhao Yunxiao's forehead sweat, he stretched out his hand: "Uncle Yunxiao, I'll come."

Ji Sang also said: "Let Qi Luo come."

Unsurprisingly, Kandin did not ask him to come, but also made a gesture for Chiro to come. Zhao Yunxiao thought that Qi Luo was fun, so he gave him the stone and moved aside. Chi Luo held the pot in one hand, and crushed the salt fruit with a stone in the other. When it was almost done, Zhao Yunxiao took the stone and started smashing, smashing the flesh a little bit worse. Qi Luo looked at it for a while and then asked him to come, looking very interested, Zhao Yunxiao gave him the stone.

It was bad enough, Zhao Yunxiao went to scoop water in the tank. Kangding took the pottery bowl in his hand. Zhao Yunxiao did not refuse Kang Ding, and stroked a place three fingers wide from the edge of the pot. Kang Ding nodded clearly. Pour water in the past, until the position Zhao Yunxiao just marked, Kangding put down the pottery bowl. Zhao Yunxiao pulled out a special animal skin from the package. The fur on this animal skin was burned off. The animal skin was very thin. It was a piece of animal skin with the characteristics of Zhao Yunxiao. Numerous small eyes were pierced with bone needles, specially used for filtering.

He asked Gisang to hold the animal skin and aim it at another clean pot, then he lifted the pot of salt fruit water and poured it slowly against the filtered animal skin. The floating pulp remained on the skin, and the salt water penetrated into the pot. Kangding shot again: "I'm coming."

This pot is still a bit heavy, and there is a big pot of water, Zhao Yunxiao is really struggling to carry it. He handed the pot to Kangding. Kangding poured out all the salt fruit water at the speed Zhao Yunxiao had just poured. While Kangding was filtering the salt water, Zhao Yunxiao brought Jinshi to re-ignite the stove. Seeing the golden stone in his hand, Qi Luo was taken aback.

Kangding had finished pouring, and Zhao Yunxiao put the pot with salted water on the stove and boiled it. Boiled in salt water, Zhao Yunxiao poured the pulp on the filter skin back into the first pot, and continued to twist it with stones. This job was snatched by Chiro immediately. This time the flesh was twisted even more, and Zhao Yunxiao asked Kang Ding to add water, the same amount of water before. He stirred in the pot with a clean wooden stick, so that all the salt in the salt fruit was incorporated into the water as much as possible.