231-240

231

When he returned home, the aura around Yun Huo's body immediately became much milder. As soon as he entered the door, the two fathers greeted him to take a bath and rest. Without letting Yunhuo do anything, the two fathers and Batu filled the bath in the bathroom with water, and Zhao Fuqiang gave Yunhuo a large glass of water and put it in the bathroom for him to drink. The two fathers didn't ask anything about the orc forest, so let him rest first.

Lying in the bath, Yun Huo was completely relaxed. Yunxiao was not there, and Yunhuo didn't soak for too long. After washing it clean, only a skin of an animal was placed around his waist, and Yun Huo went upstairs. Pushing open the bedroom door, Yun Huo was half happy and half angry when he saw the sleeping partner and child on the bed, each of them was so big, how could he still sleep with Abba! With the thirteen children, there was no place for Yun Huo beside Yun Xiao.

When I walked to the bed, I first touched the little face and hands of my baby son Beta'er, and then bowed his head to kiss Beta'er's hand. The torch of the cloud slapped away the children who were holding Yunxiao next to each other.

"Yo..."

"

Daddy ..." "Uncle..." The

awakened children murmured dissatisfiedly. Yun Huo's tail twitched lightly on their bodies, picking up the sleeping partner.

"Papa..."

"Sleep by myself!"

Holding his partner, Yun Huo left without turning his head. He hasn't made affection with his partner for a long, long time!

Hong Chi came back upstairs from the outside and found that the door of Yunxiao and Yunhuo's room was ajar, and he walked over. Looking inside, his red eyes were bright, and he strode in and pushed Aliri and Gaz to aside who were sleeping while holding Beta'er, and then carefully picked up Beta'er. Kissing on Beta'er's sleeping face, Hong Chi took Beta'er away. The big man stretched and followed out.

"Woo~"

Yalirui and Geazi, who were ruthlessly abandoned by A-da and Uncle Hong Chi, were very sad.

After the moonless rainstorm period passed, one of the attic rooms became vacant. At this moment, there was a groan from the vacant attic, which stimulated the males who were in estrus to want to stop.

"Yunhuo...ah...um..."

Yun Xiao, who was so sleepy that he couldn't open his eyes, completely passively accepted the encroachment of a certain big beast. He also knew that he had been neglecting his partner for a long time, so he did not protest or dissatisfied, and worked hard to cooperate in spirit. Of course, Yunxiao never protested against a certain big beast's enthusiasm for him. And what Yun Huo loves most is Yun Xiao's unreserved love for him.

Human-shaped, beast-shaped, and crimson beasts enjoy the sweetness of their partners. The only thing you need to pay attention to is not to let your partners carry babies. I don't know how long or how many times, the crimson beast licked his partner's body that was already full of his breath, satisfied. Yun Xiao, who was tossed and broken, had already fallen asleep. The satisfaction of desire dissipated the mental exhaustion over the past few days. Wipe clean his partner's body, Yun Huo hugged his partner back to the room around the crumpled animal skin.

Not surprisingly, Beta'er was not in the bed, and Yunhuo put his partner on the bed and lay down beside him. Almost immediately, a few small beasts climbed onto Yun Huo's body and nestled between him and Yun Xiao's body. The three big boys closed their eyes and arched into Abba's arms, and the three little boys were not outdone. Yunhuo pulled up the quilt, covered his partner and the children, and then patted certain buttocks to keep them from moving. The bed was quiet, Yun Huo closed his eyes and went to sleep.