41-50

41

Zhao Yunxiao's tablet book is wrapped in a black leather case, so it looks like a black board. With Qi Luo and Ji Sang sitting on both sides of him, Zhao Yunxiao opened the leather case and opened the tablet book.

"

Heh !" When the screen turned on, Ji Sang and Qi Luo screamed in surprise, and all the hair on Qi Luo's body rose up. Zhao Yunxiao amusedly motioned to the two of them not to say anything. He clicked to enter the video recording function of the tablet book, and Zhao Yunxiao's feet appeared on the screen. Zhao Yunxiao adjusted the lens of the picture, and his face appeared on the screen.

"Ah!"

Ji Sang and Chi Luo couldn't control their screams at all. What is this? !

"Don't be afraid."

Zhao Yunxiao hurriedly calmed the two of them. He raised the tablet book. On the screen was his small face, a scared white and red face of Gisang, and the face of a small beast with oversized eyes.

"Yunxiao! Why did I go in!"

Ji Sang hurriedly felt whether he was still there, and Little Ye Beast raised his paw and felt whether he was loaded in. The reaction of the two made Yun Xiao amused, and it was the same reaction when Yun Huo took the first photo.

"Don't be afraid."

Zhao Yunxiao exited the video and clicked on the saved photo. Although the main function of the tablet book is to read, it also adds functions such as taking pictures, video recording, projection, and audio recording.

The first photo clicked was the head of a big red beast. Gisang exclaimed: "Tuzo?!" He immediately touched the screen with his hand, trying to "rescue" his son.

Zhao Yunxiao held his hand and said to the terrified Ji Sang and Chi Luo: "I am not, here, people."

Ji Sang and Chi Luo looked at him unknownly, and were afraid of the board. When Zhao Yunxiao turned to the next photo, Ji Sang exclaimed again. Yunxiao in Banbanli was nestled in the arms of the big beast, and the big beast was licking Yunxiao's face with his tongue. One person and one beast looked so sweet.

Ji Sang's eyes were filled with tears, and Qi Luo opened his small mouth, he didn't understand!

Zhao Yunxiao turned to the next one. It's still a photo of him and Yun Huo. These are all photos taken when he and Yunhuo were by the lake. After he gave the phone to Yunhuo, he didn't take photos with the tablet book, so there are not many photos in the tablet book.

After turning over four or five photos, Yunhuo's photos are gone. Zhao Yunxiao turned on the camera function, and with a "click", the faces of him, Ji Sang and Qi Luo were put into the board. The first action of Gisang and Chiro was to feel that they were still there. Finding that I was still there, and that I was indeed put in, both of them were dizzy and didn't understand!

"I am not, here, human." Zhao Yunxiao said again.

Ji Sang looked at him in a daze, Zhao Yunxiao wiped away the remaining tears on his face, put his arm around Little Ye Beast's head, and said, "So, Tuzuo, it's just my partner."

Ji Sang's tears wet Zhao. Yunxiao's finger. Zhao Yunxiao went on to say: "Let's talk to Tuzuo, let him come, uh... come, see us." He wanted to say "pick us up", but he wouldn't say.

"Yun Xiao..." Ji Sang was silly, where is Yun Xiao from? What exactly is this magical board for people? !

This can only be explained later. Or let Yun Huo explain to them after "going home", after all, his language level is still very reluctant. Okay, now we have to do business.