171-180

171

On this day, Yun Xiao's mood was really ups and downs. Yun Huo's stomach became hot, and after Yun Xiao gave him white light, he also discharged black water like a few children. The children felt that their bodies were relaxed, energetic, and hungry. Yun Huo took out his original mysterious stone again after finishing the arrangement.

Yunhuo is the longest wearing Xuan Jingshi except for the White Feather Orcs. Among the children, only Bosen wears the black spar, and the wearing time is not too long. And Yunhuo's feelings after being xenophobic are particularly obvious, that is, the whole body is comfortable, and there is a kind of relaxation as if all the burdens in the body are gone. Once again, I got the black spar, and the stone in my palm still exudes a comfortable heat. Yun Huo felt that almost every pore of his body was opened, absorbing the heat of the stone to his heart's content.

No longer worrying, Yun Huo put on the mysterious spar and said to his surprised partner: "Even if the stone has side effects, I will be fine with you."

"But it is not certain whether the black water is caused by the stone, Wan Huo. Are the side effects of a stone other? Or don't wear it for now." Yun Xiao was not relieved.

Yun Huo said: "I am very comfortable now. I believe that even if the stone has side effects, your white light can heal it. I want to see if the black water will increase my strength differently

after the black water is discharged ." After the black water is discharged The ease makes Yunhuo particularly believe in the abilities of his partner. Because they had already made it clear that they had received Yunxiao's white light treatment when they drained the black water. If the Red Cub, Big Cub, and Black Cub have not had stomach heat, Yun Huo would still suspect, then he was completely certain now. Not only did he put it on himself, Yun Huo took out the four older children's stones again and called the four children over to put them on again.

"Daddy, can we wear it?" Chi Luo was very happy.

Yun Huo said: "You can wear it when you drain the black water."

"Yo yo." The black cubs and red cubs who have not been discharged pouted. Yun Huo touched his head: "You will also expel it. You have to listen to Aba's words obediently."

"Yo." They are the most obedient.

Instructed the children to take good care of Yun Xiao, and Yun Huo ate another bowl of meat before leaving to continue his duties. The big cub was discharged twice today. I don't know if it will be discharged again. I will wear it back when he is all right. The four children are very happy to be able to wear stones again. Yunhuo, who had left, went to find Vala. Vala was able to summon the white light. After he was born, he would start to use the white light for Ute and the others. As for whether the five of Ute and the others continue to wear it, Yunhuo also asked them to take it out and continue to wear it. They have not worn it for as long as Bosen, so there is no need to worry about it for the time being. Both Abba and Melen are wearing crexite, and Yunhuo believes that they will soon have the ability of white light.

After Hong Chi came back in the evening, Yun Huo told him about the incident. Hong Chi was very excited. It was not that Yunhuo was excited that Yunhuo discharged the black water, but that he was "excited". angry!

Yun Huo kicked him aside directly.

The big cub was discharged again in the morning of the next day, and there was no stomach heat for the next two days. The big cub was very edible and energetic in the past two days, and Yun Huo gave him the mysterious stone to wear back after thinking about it. The mouths of the red cub and the big cub are even more pursed, why don't they have a hot belly? Hong Chi was also very upset, why didn't he respond! Big cub three times! Of course, he could not see his dissatisfaction every day when he went out early and returned to Yunxiao at night, and Yunhuo directly ignored it.