251-260

251

In the study, Yunxiao is giving supplementary lessons to a few mermaid children. The cubs both inside and outside the new city have to attend classes. Grieth, who just arrived, waited for a few older children to go to the small class to study with the two or three-year-old cubs. It is not appropriate, but they can't keep up with the upper-class courses. Yun Xiao, who suspended school teaching, became a tutor, giving lessons to the mermaid children so that they can return to their proper classroom as soon as possible. Grieth's study is the most diligent. The first time he came into contact with text, he was attracted by this mysterious text. During this time of getting along, he also understood very well how "knowledgeable" Chiro, Bosen, Shuva and Isol were. Males are naturally aggressive, and how could Grieth allow himself to fall behind so much.

Yun Xiao's belly is seven months old, and in one month, Baiyue will arrive. Yun Xiao's birth was not in Yun Huo's plan, otherwise Yun Huo wouldn't let Yun Xiao give birth in Baiyue. Although the tribe is not short of food, the white moon is long, and it is not a good thing that the cub cannot go out for seven or eight months. It's just that I'm pregnant, and I can't change the time casually. Less than two months after being here, the mermaid children, including Grieth, all grew taller as if they had taken hormones. There is no crisis of survival. Children eat and drink and sleep well every day. It is strange that they don't grow up.

It was time for school now, Yun Xiao assigned homework and announced the end of get out of class. But none of the children got up and left, all intending to stay and do their homework. Yun Xiao guarded for a while, then took the lesson plan and went out. Betta'er would go to Aiwen, Ai Yu and the others to play after school every afternoon. Although the six cubs don't need to go to school, they will go hunting with the white feather orcs. It's Huangyue, and the children are very concerned, that is, Geazi and Yalirui will not go home to hug Regal immediately after school, but go to help collect food.

There was no one in the family. Regal was playing in the tub. Yun Xiao watched him having fun, so he didn't hug him out. Although I was sitting in class, my waist was still a little strenuous. Touching his stomach, Yun Xiao closed his eyes and rested. He had a hunch that there might be a small female in this birth. Of the two cubs, one was particularly active and active, and the other was very quiet. However, Yun Xiao didn't dare to tell Yun Huo, because he was afraid that it would not be born, Yun Huo was disappointed. For small females, the father is always irrational.

"Bump!"

"Papa Papa~"

Yun Xiao opened his eyes: "Abba is in the living room."

"Papa~" I

saw Hong Zai flying in with "excitement" with two pairs of dirty wings. Before flying to Abba, the red cub stretched out his left arm and shouted, "Papa, I am injured!"

"Injured?" Yun Xiao hurriedly sat up.

The Red Cub landed in front of Abba and stretched out his "injured" arm straight. Yun Xiao smiled helplessly when he saw the wound. Raising his hand to rub the head of the Red Cub, Yun Xiao asked, "

Where are the Black Cub, Big Cub, and San Cub brothers?" "Tap!" and Dad behind.

"Daddy is back?"

"Yeah!"

Hong Zai was still stretching his arms, Yun Xiao held Hong Zai's little dirty hand, and slowly stood up with the other hand on his waist. The red cub was injured. There was a small wound on his arm. It broke a little. It should have been bleeding, but it was all right now. The severity can refer to the situation of being lightly grabbed by the paw of a small animal. It's just that the red cub comes back to find Abba with such a small wound, and there will only be one purpose, to find Abba to behave like a baby. For the three big boys who like to act like a baby with Abba, even if their skin is broken, they will seize the opportunity to act like a baby with Abba. It is a joy to be injured.