21-30

21

Zhao Yunxiao not like the atmosphere at the moment, he secretly looked up and saw the beast around were staring at him, and he immediately buried his head up and whispered:. "Cloud of fire, I want to go back,"

he The voice is very low, but the beasts present have a pair of sensitive ears. They all noticed the female in Yunhuo's arms. When Yunhuo brought him over just now, everyone saw how beautiful and different this female was, and her skin color was like never before. Milky white! And the sound is very nice!

Yun Huo stopped, baring his teeth, his sharp teeth were exposed, and there was a low roar in his throat. Bachr immediately shouted: "Tuzo!" Yunhuo

ignored him, but instead issued a warning to the male orcs who were interested in Yunxiao: "He is my partner!" At this moment, Yunhuo realized that he could not stand him at all. Any male stares at Yunxiao!

Tuzuo's partner? ! Vala immediately stepped forward: "Tuzo, go see your Abba."

Yun Huo only glanced at Vala, then turned to Bachr: "Take me to see Abba." From start to finish, he didn't have anything. Call Kangding "Daddy". Kangding looked at him holding a female with a displeased face, and couldn't help but say: "How can you harm your partner!" Tuzuo should know that he can't have a partner!

Yun Huo's red eyes turned crimson instantly, and Zhao Yunxiao tightened his neck. These people did not welcome Yun Huo. Fearing that Yunhuo would get angry here, Bach frightened the females and cubs in the tribe, and hurriedly said: "Come with me." After that, he led the way. Yunhuo hugged Yunxiao and followed behind Bahr. The females of the tribe hid away in the hut with their cubs. Everyone knows that the scarlet Tuzo is the curse of the beast god and the evil spirit that brings bad luck. .

Yun Huo held Zhao Yunxiao into the patriarch's cottage. The hut is composed of three huts of different sizes. The largest hut in the middle is where Kangding meets with members of the tribe, discusses tribal affairs, and is also a place for cooking and piling up debris. The hut on the left is Bachr's room, and the one on the right is the room of Kandin and Guisang. As soon as he entered Ji Sang's room, Yun Huo stood still there. The weak and thin man lying on the thatched bed made him very strange.

As soon as he came in, Ji Sang closed his eyes and opened his eyes. When he saw the tall red man, Ji Sang suddenly became excited. Kangding walked quickly over Yunhuo to Gisang's side and helped him. Gisang tremblingly stretched out his hand to Yunhuo, tears welling up: "Tuzo...Is that you? Touzo!"

This name is Yun. The name of the fire? Zhao Yunxiao turned his head slightly after Yunhuo hugged him in. He heard several people call this name, and the weak person also called this name. So Yunhuo called "Du Zuo"? Why did Yunhuo come back? Who is this person from Yunhuo? The thatched hut was darker because of the entrance of Yunhuo, and Zhao Yunxiao stared at the person who seemed to be in poor health and fell into deep thought.

Yun Huo put down the package he was holding, hugged Yunxiao and walked to a place where Ji Sang could reach with his hand, and sat down on his knees. After opening his mouth several times, he shouted

bluntly and vaguely: "Abba." "Tuzuo!" Gisang's emotions collapsed immediately. He grabbed Tuzo's hand and burst into tears: "Tuzo Tuzo..." He called the son's name over and over again, trying to touch his son's face.

"Gisang!" Kangding took Jisang's hand back. He was afraid that this son would bring more bad luck to his partner, and Yun Huo also avoided.

"Tu Zuo Tu Zuo... Abba misses you... Abba misses you so much..." Gisang struggled to touch his son, but was stopped by Kangding. Yun Huo was also afraid that he would bring even more terrible disasters to his already weak Abba. He took a deep look at the only person in the world who loved him but couldn't love him, and stood up holding Yunxiao in his arms. Lifted the two packages and went out. Behind him, Ji Sang yelled: "Tu Zuo! My son! My son!"