161-170

161

The men drink wine in the evening, and the children drink fruit in the evening. Several kinds of fruits are boiled with honey and then placed in the cellar to cool down. When there is an ice cellar in the coming year, there will be more delicious things in the red moon period. Among the children, only Boyson had a "dragon partner", and the other children who did not have a dragon egg were envious. The dragon eggs were found by Hong Chi, and the other children couldn't get the leader of the white feather orcs to find them. The parents of these children have negotiated privately. They will go to the forest to find eggs for their children after the monthless period next year. Anyway, whether it is a "dragon" egg or not, as long as it is a big white egg.

When he went out to play in the afternoon, Boyson brought his white teeth. White Fang likes to lie on the back of Boyson's beast and on the shoulders of other people. In just one afternoon, Boyson fell in love with the white teeth who trusted him so much. He seldom laughed, and he laughed many times in one afternoon, and it was obvious that Kira, Chova, and Isol finally found an advantage of Uncle Hong Chi.

The sun has set, and it's time for the children who have played for an afternoon to go home. Boyson turned into a beast and flew towards the cave with his white teeth on his back, and Chiro followed him. Shuva and Isol, who could not fly, ran on the ground. The red cub and the black cub followed their brothers, and the big cub lay on Shuva's back and screamed happily. From a distance, Yun Huo saw a few children go home. He wiped the sweat from his neck, his naked upper body was covered with beads of sweat. Find Bacher, tell him that he can rest, come back after dinner, Yunhuo greets the white feather beasts to leave.

Hong Chi put down the stone in his hand, flew up, and went straight to the river not far away, and the other white feather beasts followed. It's hot, they just need to jump into the water to rinse, it doesn't matter if the animal skin is wet, it will dry out in a while. It's all "men" anyway, don't care. Of course, this does not include Yunhuo and Hongchi. Yunhuo loves cleanliness because of the influence of his partner, and redness is stinking.

When they got home, the children went to find Abba first. Yunxiao first poured a bowl of honey water for each of the children, and then said to Bosen, "Bosen, the white tooth was just born, you need to feed him more animal milk."

"Yeah."

"Uncle is already squeezed, In your cave."

"Good."

Gudong Gudong drank the honey water in a few mouthfuls, Bosen wiped his mouth, and walked into the cave with his white teeth. Qi Luo put down the bowl and said, "Abba, let's take a bath first. I'll take the red cubs to wash them."

"No. Abba and Dad will wash them at night. You should go first. Don't get too deep in the water. Locally, pay attention to Chova and Isol."

"Yeah."

Chiro, Chova and Isol ran away and went to take a bath. The red cubs, black cubs, and big cubs were sitting at the table, and the three big cubs were drinking honey water while holding their own bowls. Yunxiao twisted a piece of sackcloth and wiped their faces after the three big boys finished drinking, and then said: "Go wash your hands."

"Yo!" The

three big boys jumped off the stool and went to wash their hands by themselves. In the nearby waterhole, Chiro, Chova, Isol, and Boyson with bare buttocks splashed with each other and made a lot of fun. White Fang doesn't like water, so it sits on the shore, quietly waiting for its partner to finish washing. After looking at the white teeth, Shuva wiped the water on his face, and said: "I don't know what our three dragons will look like. They should hatch soon?"