five

minnie's pov

I finished the final touches on our recording for "LATATA" at the studio. When I saw Y/N, I couldn't help but be curious as to why she was suddenly up at the recording studios. She said she'd be working at the cafe but... it feels as if there's more to it.

Me and Soyeon walked back to the dorms and we're greeted by the members in the living room.

"Hey unnies!" Shuhua said.

Me and Soyeon smiled and greeted back before joining them in front of the TV. I sat next to Yuqi and she offered me some chips. I gladly took a one.

"So... me and Minnie unnie just finished some final adlibs and touches to our song. I can officially say, we are debut ready, girls!" Soyeon excitedly says next to us.

We all cheered and talked about our excitement but also nervousness about our upcoming debut. I couldn't believe it. After three years, I was finally gonna be able to live out my dream with these amazing girls who've stuck by me for so long. We all turned back to the TV and started watching movies.

After the movie was finished, I headed back to my room, not before telling the girls that I was gonna be taking a nap. I arrived at my bed and immediately fell onto the mattress. My mind thought of Y/N again. Her outfit today was so... hot. Wait what..?

I shook my head at the thought before trying to think of something else. She told me that I could visit her at the cafe whenever I wanted. I guess that means she'll start working soon. My heart beats fast at the thought of seeing her again. The way she smiled at me earlier today and they way she held my chin up outside the dance room. I felt comfort.

If only I got her number awhile ago, I'd be talking to her right now. But then, I was scared of getting caught by the members and staff that could've walked in at any moment. I sigh and cover myself in my blanket before falling into my nap.

I woke up after an hour or so and stood up before stretching. Making my way to the kitchen, I notice that Shuhua was at the table with her notebook. I walked over and scared her from behind.

"Boo!"

"Ahh! Unnie!" she held her chest as she panted before hitting me lightly.

"Why'd you do that?" she said while pouting.

I laugh before apologizing and patting her head.

"What are you doing?" I ask her.

She shyly looked down before sighing.

"Just studying some Korean. I was struggling while recording with Soyeon unnie last week. My pronunciation is so bad, unnie," she sadly told me.

I felt bad for her because I also shared the same struggle but luckily, I got pretty good at my Korean with the help of my members who helped me study every night. I reassured Shuhua that she had nothing to worry about because we're foreigners. To be honest, her Korean was really good. When she mispronounces certain words, she sounds so adorable.

She didn't seem convinced so I sat next to her and took her notebook to look over her notes. I found similarities in it that I did my in notebook as a trainee.

"Wait, lemme get you something," I said walking back to my room.

I find my old notebook of notes and head back to the table and give them to her.

"What's this unnie?" she asks me.

"These were my notes when I studied. Feel free to take them and study if you want," I said while patting her head.

"Omo! These notes are so much better than mine! Thank you, unnie!" she got up and hugged me and I gladly embraced her back.

"Okay, I'm gonna make you some food because you're working so hard. Anything you want?" I asked, heading to the kitchen.