thirty-eight

minnie's pov

I'm walking through the second floor hallway of the penthouse. There are open doors leading into empty rooms and I enter them.

"These are probably bedrooms, hehe."

I walk into the last room all the way down a lone turn in the hallway. There are double doors so it must be the master. I open the door and I'm met with the dim lighting of the sunset through the large windows. Her bed is floating off the floor and there's a big curved couch in front of a fireplace.

"This is so her.." I whisper while smiling.

"I know right?" I hear behind me and I yelp turning around.

"Oh, babe. You scared me, haha! I promise I wasn't snooping or anything.." I tell her while getting nervous.

She chuckles and approaches me before grabbing my waist to pull me into her.

"I don't mind at all. I was planning on showing it to you once I got back but I guess you already knew that, hehe."

I get shy and lean onto her chest. Her arm reaches back to the wall and I hear the click of a switch. Suddenly, black curtains come down from the ceiling to cover the window and lights shine from below her furniture.

"Woah..." I spin around as I walk through the room.

There are also lights under her floating bed and she watches me inspect the room.

"Y/N.. this is insane!" I yell as I jump onto the bed.

"Hehe, I was hoping you'd like it considering I want you here most of the time." She walks to the bed and sits beside me.

"Where are your instruments?" I ask her.

"I put them downstairs in the office area. I should bring them up here."

We chill in her room for a bit before she lets me call the others. They come running up the stairs and arrive in front of the open doors.

"WOAH! WHAT IS THIS ROOM?!" the maknaes yell.

"It's Y/N's bedroom, haha!" The girls all gasp at the interior.

"Unnie, why is your room so dark?" Miyeon asks.

"Ahh, it's just that the curtains are down. The LED lights come on when there's total darkness in the room. I can still turn them off if I'm really sleepy though."

Suddenly the lights start changing into different colors and the girls are fixated on them while letting out oohs and ahhs. Meanwhile, we hear Shuhua and Yuqi giggling next to us on the bed. In their hands is a small remote and I can hear the tiny clicks.

"They found the remote, hehe. It can change the colors or set a certain scheme to go on. Shuhua, press the rainbow button," Y/N says.

Shuhua presses the button and lights in the indents of the ceiling start flashing a rainbow scheme.

"Wahhhh..." the girls whisper.

Y/N gets up and raises the curtains from the window. The girls finally see the sunset and views of the city. We open the balcony doors and step out to admire the scenery.

"Unnie, you get to wake up to this view everyday?! You're so lucky!" the girls whine.

"Hey, it's not like you're not aloud up here. You girls can sleep in the other bedrooms as well. Each bedroom has a balcony and they get pretty nice views because we're all on the top floor."

The girls cheer at what they hear and I just laugh at how much she spoils them. Soon, night comes and the sun is completely down while we're all still admiring the view.