fifteen

reader's pov

Y/N dines with the girls as they all share stories. She gets closer with the members as they talk about their trainee days and she talks about her love for music and dance like them.

"Omo! You love to dance? Soojin unnie here is the best in our group!" Shuhua says, praising her unnie.

Soojin looks down while blushing. I look at her with a smile and my brows raised.

"Is that so?" I ask her.

She shakes her head, waving her hands in front of her face while the girls all laugh and praise her.

"Once our debut releases, you should watch our music video, unnie!" Yuqi tells me.

"I won't miss it," I tell them while smiling.

"Do you wanna see Soojin dance? Maybe you can watch our dance practices, haha!" Miyeon tells me.

"I don't see why not, hehe," I tell them while chuckling.

"Have you heard Minnie unnie sing?" Soyeon asks me.

Without hesitating, I nodded. They all looked confused before asking her to confirm. Minnie nods shyly before looking down and I decide to tell them about what happened at the studio.

"Minnie sang for me at my studio awhile ago!" I tell them while looking at Minnie with proud eyes.

They start teasing her and she just laughs while smiling.

"Her voice is very gentle. Dreamy..." I said with praise towards the beautiful girl next to me.

"Wait, did you say YOUR studio?" Soyeon asked me with wide eyes.

"Oh, yeah on your recording floors. The studio in the very back is mine. It's near the piano room," I tell her.

"Would you like to visit?" I ask her.

She looks at Minnie first for permission and Minnie just looks at me and I nod.

"If you're okay with it, unnie," Soyeon says while smiling.

"Soyeon here produces our songs. She writes them too!" Miyeon says.

I look at the girl and smile with wonder. This is a talented group...

"Wow, you girls are a full package. Can't wait to see your debut," I say while looking at them.

"When does your filming start?" I ask them.

"Tomorrow, actually. This whole week is just production and then next week, we'll start promoting," Minnie says.

I nod and we all continue eating until we finish. Time passes by and the girls are all in the living room except for Soojin and Minnie who are cleaning up the kitchen. I stand up to help them and I help wash the dishes.

"Oh my god, Y/N unnie! You don't have to do that," Soojin tells me shyly, standing next to me.

"Haha! It's okay, Soojin. You all invited me and you served me my favorite dish. The kimbap was really good too," I tell her while finishing.

"Oh, thank you," she says while look down with a shy smile.

"You seem to know your way around the kitchen. Do you cook a lot?" I ask her while wiping my hands.

"Uhmm, yeah. I cook for the girls a lot. Especially Shuhua, haha!" she tells me.

I smile before patting her back and cleaning up the rest of the kitchen. Soojin joins the girls and Minnie comes back to the kitchen. I smile seeing her in her pajamas. She's so cute, oh my god!